PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Career win % Zappe 75.0, Brady 74.9

Brian Daboll winning percentage (29 games) .466
Bill Belichick winning percentage (first 29 games) .448
Bill Belichick winning percentage (last 29 games) .345

By both measures, one comes out on top.
@andy

I'm happy with Zappe compared to Mac, but I would have to see a lot more before I would say he is the answer. If he can win 3 out of five, sign me up.
Yeah, the reason it is capitalized is to indicate sarcasm.

Brian Daboll winning percentage (29 games) .466
Bill Belichick winning percentage (first 29 games) .448
Bill Belichick winning percentage (last 29 games) .345

By both measures, one comes out on top.
“Yeah, man, if you just totally ignore the most-dominant 20-year run in the history of North American sports, Belichick is totally a worse coach than Brian Daboll. Just look at the record, dude!”

Regular Season3011620.650
Playoffs31130.705
Combined3321750.655
Another interesting aspect about Bill's record:

Regular Season Most Ls: 165 (Dan Reeves, Jeff Fisher)
Combined Most Ls: 178 (Tom Landry)

So Bill needs 3 more loses from tying the regular and combined season record # of loses. Seven weeks ago when they were 1-5, I didn't think it was possible for him to tie the record this season. Will Zappe come through and save Bill the embarrassment of matching Jeff Fisher, of all coaches, in this record?

threads like these are why people hate "zappe mania"

He clearly had the reins put on him in the second half. Other than the elbow bothering him I can’t see why they would when the team is 2-10.

Maybe because Zappe stared down JJSS and threw a stupid pick with Gesicki and Elliot WIDE OPEN. If Elandon Roberts is covering a guy that means the QB telegraphed the pass.

Maybe because they wanted to win.

Maybe because Zappe stared down JJSS and threw a stupid pick with Gesicki and Elliot WIDE OPEN. If Elandon Roberts is covering a guy that means the QB telegraphed the pass.

Maybe because they wanted to win.
Zappe had one good half of football. He did nothing in the second half. I think we should slow down on anointing him as the future until we get a better sample size!

The “true fans” hoping to see a Mac Jones sub-forum next season so they can discuss him filling Gatorade cups for starters at Indy.

Which sub-forum will be quieter, the Mac jones one or the college sports one?

Zappe had one good half of football. He did nothing in the second half. I think we should slow down on anointing him as the future until we get a better sample size!
He had one great half of football and then the reins went back on him for whatever reason. I wasn't really impressed by the Browns and Lions games last season but after the Pitt game for the first time in his career that I can honestly say I was impressed by his play and that maybe he does have something serviceable to offer a team after all.

I am also confident that they'll find someone much, much better than Zappe in the draft. With almost a guaranteed top 5 pick they won't need to settle.

I like Zappe if he starts looking off coverages and progressing through his reads. I am not sure he is a starter, but he seems to have the correct attitude.

The “true fans” hoping to see a Mac Jones sub-forum next season so they can discuss him filling Gatorade cups for starters at Indy.
You're a piece of work. :rofl:

Andy right now...

Linda-Hunt-linda-hunt-43491973-240-180.gif

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back