PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Released

Curran flexing:

tenor.gif

That's Bedard, and he's got a good point.
Murray is now claiming that this was either on orders from Cam or an intervention by the coaching staff.

...queue the meme of patriots players lining up for the vaccine.

Murray is now claiming that this was either on orders from Cam or an intervention by the coaching staff.
Murray's not on today. I think you're talking about Arkand.

Wow, never saw that coming, thought that Cam was going to be on a short leash with Mac eventually taking over. So glad though that its all been settled one way or the other. This endless discussion and debate was sure going to be a distraction going into the season. As one talking head said this morning, "no one is going to be yelling to start Brian Hoyer". If that becomes true we are going to be in big trouble this season.

When was the last time BB started a rookie QB in week 1?

Like so many questions about NE quarterbacks, this one is skewed by the team's extraordinary stability at the position.

Here's a good one: When was the last time the Patriots started a QB under 6'4" in week 1?

well, you can take the CDC's recommendations as gospel, I'm certainly not. For those that had Covid, I wouldn't be rushing out to take the Phizer vac that is only 42% effective against the Delta variant.
Ok Q.

As the dust settles, it occurs to me...

I once met someone who worked as an "interim rabbi." Her job was to go to a synagogue where a long-time, beloved rabbi was retiring and take over for a year while they conducted a search for a new permanent replacement. The gap year was deliberate. The idea was to give the congregants a chance adjust to the old rabbi's departure, so the new rabbi wouldn't have to fight against a tide of direct comparisons, resistance to change, and feelings of loss.

Many thanks to Cam Newton for being our interim rabbi.
100% accurate.

No way Bill was going to make some rook follow Tom.

Whatever, either make your point or stfu. I’m not going to spend hours with you arguing that the point no one understands was clear. If it were you should be able to state it. But you are just more interested in playing games.
I made a point…..you’re the moron who failed at comprehension.

Any posts from the Cam accounts yet?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back