PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton released by Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really the perfect prove it contract player. .. if you can work him out and see where his head is at.. ?

Hard pass.

I would like to see Cam be the bridge from Brady to Stidham, but I don't see it happening.

The Pats don't have the cap space to sign him right now. If they extend or trade Thuney to create space then maybe this will be more likely but for now everything points to Stidham being the starter.

Chargers.

I would like to see Cam be the bridge from Brady to Stidham, but I don't see it happening.

The Pats don't have the cap space to sign him right now. If they extend or trade Thuney to create space then maybe this will be more likely but for now everything points to Stidham being the starter.

Stidham is the bridge from Brady to whoever we draft or sign a year from now.

I h.a.t.e. the Brady decision.

But if they're not going with Brady, Stidham makes sense. They can field a competitive team and hope to squeeze out a pretty good season from a low-cost guy on his rookie deal. They might just change the offense now since the league has changed so much, and you don't need a superstar decision maker anymore to have marginal success.

I would be OK with this if you are talking about a large gap in the sidewalk near Gillette and Newton literally lies down on the sidewalk and acts as a bridge for Stidham, so that he doesn’t sprain an ankle. Otherwise, I want no part of this prima donna with no fashion sense.

I would be OK with this if you are talking about a large gap in the sidewalk near Gillette and Newton literally lies down on the sidewalk and acts as a bridge for Stidham, so that he doesn’t sprain an ankle. Otherwise, I want no part of this prima donna with no fashion sense.

Why are you quoting me? I didn't even mention Newton.

THIS ^^^
2020 sees what our Dark Lord of the Stid is made of.
If it's paper mâché, then 2021 is draft the next franchise QB.
Cam is a distraction.

7EA027E2-D7E8-4DBF-8E07-A121719FE1F7.jpeg A5842620-3525-4B52-8A5C-FF168EBB0B54.jpeg 39729879-F26E-489D-93BE-4AEA4B996981.jpeg EF6DD700-4386-49F1-BF1C-69787F3DFE68.jpeg 6568644E-FF98-4518-AB97-6AA3ABC6A3C2.jpeg

Aaaaaaaand....end thread.upload_2020-3-24_17-40-6.gif

Why are you quoting me? I didn't even mention Newton.

sorry, replied to the wrong post. I meant to reply to a previous post that also included the word bridge.

Would be worth it just for the fan freakout tbh

Buh-bye Scam! Thanks for absolutely Nothing during your one & only SB appearance...

I can't believe we lost Twice to that guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down