PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm all in.

Indeed. I can’t understand following a player. I like following a team. But, there are many posters here who feel the same way about Brady...

Interesting times ahead. But, for Cam, this might be his last year in the League.

I like listening to Cam. I think he is a great guy. Could be a great backup IMO with a positive attitude. But his shoulder is shot. His mechanics were never great, and with his surgically repaired shoulder it has become worse.

Anyway we COULD hv been 5-2 instead 2-5 too...

Games with Seattle Denver and Buffalo could hv been W

The problem is that Could is not enough and infortunately for Cam too the difference is huge...

the way the OL played against denver, there is no QB in the league that would have won that game......as for seattle, the pats aren't close with brady in that one. the pats season has gone the way of running the ball and stopping the run....brady would have nobody to throw to, either

I'm glad Brady's gone.....this had to happen sooner or later, and TB will crash and burn by the playoffs if they even happen

the way the OL played against denver, there is no QB in the league that would have won that game......as for seattle, the pats aren't close with brady in that one. the pats season has gone the way of running the ball and stopping the run....brady would have nobody to throw to, either

I'm glad Brady's gone.....this had to happen sooner or later, and TB will crash and burn by the playoffs if they even happen
I have never mentioned Brady...he is a Buccaneer and i am not Tampa Bay fan but a New England Patriot fan

Great, more player fans. I can’t believe so many of these people exist.

I have never mentioned Brady...he is a Buccaneer and i am not Tampa Bay fan but a New England Patriot fan

my bad.......I lumped you in with someone else who said the exact same thing but did include brady.......

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back