PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butler/Bademosi CB Tandem Now 3-0, 13ppg Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take that as a no.

Why don't you wait for me to respond? I got better things to do today than to argue with you.

I said "better things" but not "more entertaining things".

Jesus H Christ. This site is full of moaning bastards.
Why do you think most of the really good posters dont post anymore. Everyone just got tired of all the ****ies on this forum who are just miserable. Its like some of them actually enjoy and root for some players to fail. It is obvious they are losers and want to see someone else fail like them. Who wants to be a member of a forum with these lowlife whiners?

No, but Gilmore is clearly better and when he returns, Bademosi will be playing ST. Maybe he'll replace Rowe in certain situations but he has not taken Gilmore's spot permanently.

Well I would hope so. He’s being paid cb1 money. It would be stupid to argue that he’s a better corner than Gilmore. But he has played well since being called upon due to injury and he did a pretty good job today. Matched up with Allen for a good amount of time today and Allen only had 4 for 60. Allen actually made a heads up play on OPI on bademosi to prevent a pick.

That "PI" on Bademosi was great coverage. It was a prime example of the type of flags that have diminished the NFL.

**** you, Polian, you ****in ****ity ****-wad.

Bademosi has been a pleasant surprise. Been a really good player for us and he's a great special teamer too.

Tampa Bay doesn't have a good offense. Meanwhile the Butler/Bademosi tandem completely shut down the Falcons' prolific offense. But I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.

Well if not for the fact that Tampa Bay is scoring more points and gaining more yards than Atlanta this year, I'd agree with you.

Well if not for the fact that Tampa Bay is scoring more points and gaining more yards than Atlanta this year, I'd agree with you.
What is even worse than his stupid post is that 3 posters rated it a winner.

Lets review - According to several posters, Tampa does not have a good offense and Atlanta's is prolific. Yet the Tampa offense is better than Atlanta's this year.

This place is amazing.

That "PI" on Bademosi was great coverage. It was a prime example of the type of flags that have diminished the NFL.

**** you, Polian, you ****in ****ity ****-wad.

I really don't know what else he could have done on that one. Not like he turned him or grabbed his arm. He put his arm on his shoulder and the ball went over Allen.

What is even worse than his stupid post is that 3 posters rated it a winner.

Lets review - According to several posters, Tampa does not have a good offense and Atlanta's is prolific. Yet the Tampa offense is better than Atlanta's this year.

This place is amazing.

It's an infestation of "Knowers"...my guess is they're aliens

Anyone know how close Gillmore is to getting back or whether he was a healthy scratch?

Until we see Gilmore back, we have no idea if the improved defense has anything to do with his absence. Butler did not have a great day today. He was beat down the field several times including the 4th quarter TD.

Gilmore had a really good game vs. Tampa. We will see if he turned a corner or it was just because of the scheme for that one particular game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes