PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple here got in line at a church parking lot to be tested. You had to stay in your car. The testers took all their info down pre test, but after waiting for over an hour the couple decided to drive off. 10 days later the couple received a notice in the mail that they tested positive.

Its a 5hitshow.
Then there was the Argentine Navy ship, quarantined for 14 days before departing, no positive, 35 days at sea and then an outbreak. WTF??????

Mystery as Argentine sailors infected with virus after 35 days at sea

Ya it’ll be someone damaging, like D McCourty.
You know from his brothers comments last night that it’s probabyDevin.

im sure they will blame the police and racism for him getting COVID.

also let’s all agree their is a zero percent chance that a 20something athlete will die from this.

also let’s all agree their is a zero percent chance that a 20something athlete will die from this.

This is just turning into a huge mess. I don't see how they play tomorrow.

The NFL continues to put the players at risk while the union sits back and does nothing.

It's still absurd these guys are playing. It's a horrible look for the NFL right now.

Be careful... Saying stuff like you said can get you a threadban in here

Since DMac missed yesterday's practice and the positive player was tested yesterday he is the only one who can't be the new case.
Maybe. But doesn’t BB strike you as someone who’d be making sure every single player is tested daily, whether they are at the faculty or no ? I’d just not be surprised if DM was indeed the positive.

(1) away
(2) brother bashes league/union
(3) league still talking about playing MON

I know all three could easily be explained otherwise. But I also figure BB is the type who’d be testing everyone, sending personnel to the house to get it done...

So the Pats and Broncos forfeit. Other teams notice and they tell the league to shove it if they’re ordered to play. The schedule is turned into a total gong show. Goodell then is fired for how he’s handling this.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe. But doesn’t BB strike you as someone who’d be making sure every single player is tested daily, whether they are at the faculty or no ? I’d just not be surprised if DM was indeed the positive.

(1) away
(2) brother bashes league/union
(3) league still talking about playing MON

I know all three could easily be explained otherwise. But I also figure BB is the type who’d be testing everyone, sending personnel to the house to get it done...

Possible.

Personally I think that JMac's anger towards the league is based more on the fact that multiple players had to decide on their own to live in hotels just to protect their family from potential infections while the League and PA just seems to care about the bottomline.

Possible.

Personally I think that JMac's anger towards the league is based more on the fact that multiple players had to decide on their own to live in hotels just to protect their family from potential infections while the League and PA just seems to care about the bottomline.
not getting the protecting kids thing, kids are not getting covid and if they do, symptoms are minor. Kids are not at risk.

This is just turning into a huge mess. I don't see how they play tomorrow.

The NFL continues to put the players at risk while the union sits back and does nothing.

It's still absurd these guys are playing. It's a horrible look for the NFL right now.
at risk of what? Some people are still acting like getting Covid is a death sentence..99.9% of football players who catch covid will be fine...

This is literally what everyone said would happen when Cam tested positive. It's one thing if your practice squad qb tests positive. If it's your starting QB obviously hes going to have contact with alot of people.

But the NFL postponed the game for a day and then forced the patriots into a plane and then into a tiny locker room where they couldn't socially distance.

This is on the NFL. If they postponed the chiefs game and let the Pat's quarantine there is no issue.

This is literally what everyone said would happen when Cam tested positive. It's one thing if your practice squad qb tests positive. If it's your starting QB obviously hes going to have contact with alot of people.

But the NFL postponed the game for a day and then forced the patriots into a plane and then into a tiny locker room where they couldn't socially distance.

This is on the NFL. If they postponed the chiefs game and let the Pat's quarantine there is no issue.

But then Mahomeboi wouldn't get his easy win! He NEEDS it! Nfl.com needs to sell MOAR merchandise!

at risk of what? Some people are still acting like getting Covid is a death sentence..99.9% of football players who catch covid will be fine...

Ok, but this isn't the NBA or NHL where everyone is in shape. 60% of NFL players are obese.

I hope they wait right up until the coin toss and then tell Goodell to shove it and say they’re not playing right on national TV and walk off. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back