PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they dont shut this game down now and force them to play there will be positives for the next few weeks

I doubt White is the only one with that sentiment.

If they dont shut this game down now and force them to play there will be positives for the next few weeks

If they shut this game down now there will be positives for the next few weeks

Good, we get back Cam and Gilmore...and it keeps the virus from spreading further amongst the team.

Just cancel the season.
That would suck. I can deal with postponements. And so long as the players still good with taking the risk so they can earn a living then I'm good.

Well thank god. Now we have a chance for Cam and Gilly back

Good, we get back Cam and Gilmore...and it keeps the virus from spreading further amongst the team.

Personally I would have let the Pats have their BYE week and postponed the Broncos game indefinitely just to make sure that NE is out of the woods in terms of incubation time and whatnot. As things are now there is still a chance that the new positive case in independent of Newton/Gilmore which would restart the entire timer yet again.

If someone else shows positive next Tuesday/Wednesday the entire clown show starts from anew.

This seems increasingly hopeless virtually by the hour, if not minute.

It amazes me that NFL didnt plan for game postponements etc. There should've been more by weeks this season and makeup game weeks

This is the best outcome for the Pats. Hopefully there are no more positive test over the week and the Patriots can practice this coming week. I hope both Cam and Gilmour make it back for next weeks game.

The Pats have some very thoughtful, mature leaders, and those guys have a great relationship with the head coach. The decision to play the KC game, with all the risky behavior it entailed, seems to have focused everyone's attention on not getting pushed into that again.

Strange we knew it was cam newton and Gilmore right away but no word on what player tested positive here.

Maybe not a big name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye