Not open for further replies.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Hammer of Thor

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Some good news...

We have no idea of Newton’s situation at this point though. I think the last time we heard he was asymptotic was on Tuesday or Wednesday. For all we know he’s developed symptoms since then. Hopefully not of course. But to say that Newton “remains in track to play” as a Florio did without knowing that detail is hyperbole at best.

I remain on track to become a billionaire, barring the stock market performing worse over the next 200 weeks than it did this past week.....

Patsgofor4

In the Starting Line-Up

Not good. I wonder who else got the virus on the team.

Damn. Strange that Schefter doesn't definitively state why it was shut down down, because he always revealed if a team had a positive test. Most likely, there was an indeterminate or presumptive positive result and they are waiting for the confirmatory test. Fingers crossed for a false positive test (like recent cases of Saints and Jets players).

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Damn. Strange that Schefter doesn't definitively state why it was shut down down, because he always revealed if a team had a positive test. Most likely, there was an indeterminate or presumptive positive result and they are waiting for the confirmatory test. Fingers crossed for a false positive test (like recent cases of Saints and Jets players).
I don’t like this twist...

Flash

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Postpone the game. This isn't fair to either the Patriots or the Broncos.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player

So the NFL might make us play anyway. Despite a severely limited practice week.

Roger’s #integrity for ya.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
The NFL had plenty of time to have proper protocols, bubbles, as they were able to see what was and wasn't working in the other leagues.

Instead they will throw the blame onto other teams via there usual joke of a disciplinary system...

Maybe games getting cancelled which means loss revenue for the owners will make them want to get out Goodell...doubtful...

Status
Not open for further replies.