PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally that would be too early here being on the west coast , but Monday is our Canadian Thanksgiving so I'm off....yay !!

The smell of turkey cooking in a house is such a comforting smell

Matt Chatham with some good insight on the lack of on field work:

The League is so nice this year they’re giving us another “break”

Am I the only one with Columbus Day off?

The Sunday games are a disaster. Yikes!

That's "Indigenous People's Day" to you, imperialist monster!

(Am I doing it right?)
I thought they celebrated Columbus day because the guy who actually landed on the land that is now the USA was a brit. You know the rest...war of independence, etc, etc.

I am also off Monday but also took Tuesday off. Already told the wife 5 pm is prime drinking time for a football game. I just think the beers will be a little bit colder and taste a little bit better with Newton playing

That's "Indigenous People's Day" to you, imperialist monster!

(Am I doing it right?)
Technically, there were no "indigenous" people in the Americas. The date for the arrival of the "first immigrants" keeps on being pushed back. The current consensus is about 16,000 years ago, but some recent archeological finds may revise the date to as far back as 30,000 year ago.

Technically, there were no "indigenous" people in the Americas. The date for the arrival of the "first immigrants" keeps on being pushed back. The current consensus is about 16,000 years ago, but some recent archeological finds may revise the date to as far back as 30,000 year ago.

at one point, there were no humans on the planet, so none of them are indigenous

We are the aliens. We are the virus...

The Sunday games are a disaster. Yikes!

Browns/dolts is the only real interesting game for me Sunday now. We'll see if Browns offense is on track or if Indy's defense is legitimate. Plus Browns would go 4-1. Which would be the first time since '94, when I guy named Bill Belichick was the coach.

The smell of turkey cooking in a house is such a comforting smell

Matt Chatham with some good insight on the lack of on field work:

Uh... thanks, Matt

2PM PST on a Monday....luckily my boss is letting me work some on Sunday and early on Mon...and I'll also make up my hours lost on Tues-Fri...

On Friday Shaq Mason is on the Patriot's theoretical injury report if they had practiced. I thought it was reported the Mason was moved to the short term IR. Why would he be on the injury report if he is on IR? Hence Mason must not be on IR?

I have it off too but mostly because our HQ is in Montreal and we work very closely together so it makes sense for us to all take it off.

Though we're global so I pretty much work around the clock anyway. It will be nice not to talk to those damn Canadians for a day, though.

On Friday Shaq Mason is on the Patriot's theoretical injury report if they had practiced. I thought it was reported the Mason was moved to the short term IR. Why would he be on the injury report if he is on IR? Hence Mason must not be on IR?
Schrödinger's Shaq?

1602295645931.png

The leaders of the Spanish Inquisition sent Columbus in 1492. He landed in the Bahamas and later in Venezuala.

Eric the Red, Leif Erickson and the others from Northern Europe came and actually establish settlements in North America 500 years earlier. Many were in Greenland. There is some dispute about settlements in Nova Scotia and further South and West.

The leaders of the Spanish Inquisition sent Columbus in 1492

Monty Python was right - no one here (except you) expected the Spanish Inquisition.

I have this sinking feeling that Coach Bill is going to trot out Hoyer again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes