PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donks fans are already whining. 5pm was perfect time for me this week. 3pm is a bit early. Take a half day off and start grilling? I think I just might. Weather is still unseasonably warm out here.
I can see why they’d be pissed. It’s at 3pm local time for Broncos fans.

I went to that Matt Cassel game in Gillette. I didn’t get home until almost 3am. I live out west now and Monday night football is no problem except trying to get home before kickoff.

This Monday is a federal holiday so no problem.

Apparently per the media as long as Cam newton is still asymptomatic he can come back monday whether he tests positive or not. Is only contagious for 10 days.

Will he play with no practice, idk. But Its interesting none the less.

Just give it to Harris, Burkhead and White and the occasional play action and we should get the W. Denver is super banged up and in a QB shuffle. Anyone know if Lock is coming back this game?

Atlantic time is rough when you follow a team that has been as popular as NE. Sooooo many 9:20pm « our time » games... this, comparatively, is a treat. Add to that, « our Thanksgiving »...

Exactly, it was nice for the Chiefs game to be over slightly after 11pm. Now that NB is back in the Orange, our Thanksgiving plans have been modifed so it'll be a nice distraction for the game to start at 6pm.

If Gilmore had dinner with Cam on Friday and showed positive the following Tuesday (4 days after exposure to CAM), this Friday and Saturday will be interesting (4 and 5 days after exposure to Gilmore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents