PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Works out well with RedZone

Let’s try to get to the bye 3-2 and re-welcome Cam & Gilmore afterwards. Here’s hoping the rest of the roster stays « negative ».

Chance cam is back?

Game will be 5 on ESPN. Interesting..I wouldn’t be surprised if double headers on Monday’s is a regular part of the schedule in the future.

5 PM is great

5:05 Eastern kickoff, according to Elway’s media mouthpiece who is already complaining that this helps the Patriots.

It actually helps Denver because more than likely Drew Lock is back...

Last edited:
Game will be 5 on ESPN. Interesting..I wouldn’t be surprised if double headers on Monday’s is a regular part of the schedule in the future.
That would ****ing awesome. As it stands, MNF in its regular slot is too late for me. I wake up too early to work out, so I avoid it unless the Pats are playing. But if they put some East Coast teams on in the first slot, that would be amazing.

This game starts at 3:05 mountain time. Sucks for Broncos fans (sorta because they’ll probably get blown out).

Normally that would be too early here being on the west coast , but Monday is our Canadian Thanksgiving so I'm off....yay !!

I can get down with a 5 o’clock game.

Is their qb rypien related to mark, sorry, mahk

Donks fans are already whining. 5pm was perfect time for me this week. 3pm is a bit early. Take a half day off and start grilling? I think I just might. Weather is still unseasonably warm out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents