Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tough break for Denver if Cam gets to play now. Turns a winnable game into a loss.

Patriots are going virtual again tomorrow, so this lets them hold a real practice Saturday and walkthrough Sunday if there are no new cases.

I don’t hate early MON games.

I love the early (8pm my time) MNF games, it's nice to have the game end before midnight.

From a selfish standpoint, I'm glad the game got moved as I am working my only NFL sunday of the season this weekend and it would of been a challenge to make it thru my shift without the outcome being spoiled. (PVR the game and watch when I get home)

I love the early (8pm my time) MNF games, it's nice to have the game end before midnight.

From a selfish standpoint, I'm glad the game got moved as I am working my only NFL sunday of the season this weekend and it would of been a challenge to make it thru my shift without the outcome being spoiled. (PVR the game and watch when I get home)
Unfortunately I work 3 to 1130 on Monday

Will it be a national broadcast again?

Will it be a national broadcast again?
Hopefully we still get Kevin Harlan. Harlan calling the game is always a treat. But, he does Westwood 1 for Monday night football. Hope he still gets to do the Pats game.

Wonder when we'll hear more about Cam and his availability. I'd imagine hes already been tested again, but I'm sure they wont tell us if hes positive or negative until the 2nd or 3rd test is done

As Kyed pointed out, that makes this game 10 days after Cam’s positive test. The rules require asymptomatic cases have either 2 negative tests or 10 days, whichever comes first. So it sounds like he may not be able to practice without negative tests, but could be eligible to play.

I really dont get the point of playing without much practice. might as well make all of nfl teams do virtual practice. Just trying to get the games in doesn't help teams. Imagine this was a divison game vs Bills we had to play with all virtual prep. Not to mention all the health issues surrounding this.

Atlantic time is rough when you follow a team that has been as popular as NE. Sooooo many 9:20pm « our time » games... this, comparatively, is a treat. Add to that, « our Thanksgiving »...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes