PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Pats moved to MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good news...

We have no idea of Newton’s situation at this point though. I think the last time we heard he was asymptotic was on Tuesday or Wednesday. For all we know he’s developed symptoms since then. Hopefully not of course. But to say that Newton “remains in track to play” as a Florio did without knowing that detail is hyperbole at best.

I remain on track to become a billionaire, barring the stock market performing worse over the next 200 weeks than it did this past week.....

Not good. I wonder who else got the virus on the team.

Not good. I wonder who else got the virus on the team.

Damn. Strange that Schefter doesn't definitively state why it was shut down down, because he always revealed if a team had a positive test. Most likely, there was an indeterminate or presumptive positive result and they are waiting for the confirmatory test. Fingers crossed for a false positive test (like recent cases of Saints and Jets players).

Damn. Strange that Schefter doesn't definitively state why it was shut down down, because he always revealed if a team had a positive test. Most likely, there was an indeterminate or presumptive positive result and they are waiting for the confirmatory test. Fingers crossed for a false positive test (like recent cases of Saints and Jets players).
I don’t like this twist...

This is on NFLs hands. If they just postponed the chiefs game more than a day there would've been no problem

Yeah we’re not playing tomorrow.

Postpone the game. This isn't fair to either the Patriots or the Broncos.

So the NFL might make us play anyway. Despite a severely limited practice week.

Roger’s #integrity for ya.

#integrity

LOL. Welcome to the league of #integrity.

Maybe it’s just me but Im starting to not care as much about the outcome of this season. Asterisk.

The NFL had plenty of time to have proper protocols, bubbles, as they were able to see what was and wasn't working in the other leagues.

Instead they will throw the blame onto other teams via there usual joke of a disciplinary system...

Maybe games getting cancelled which means loss revenue for the owners will make them want to get out Goodell...doubtful...

Watch the positive be Edelman. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing