PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots went from 18-1 with Brady in 2007 to 11-5 with Matt Cassel in 2008. That's 7 fewer wins. The Colts went from 10-7 with Manning in 2010 to 2-14 with Mo, Larry, and Curly. That's 8 fewer wins. A total win difference of only 1.

that is defending ones self from repetitive criticism.
My I.Q was brought into question. Lets keep the discussion on thread and not deviate.

OK...who questioned what doesn't exist..? I told you clowns,...unicorns, the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and this mutt's supposed "I.Q." are just myths...not real people.. c'mon...what's next, Moonbase Alpha spotted on Manning forehead??

Manning ain't that good, that's why Brady has more SB appearances and wins.
Denver guy says Brady would stink on any other team and Pats guy says Manning ain't that good.

This is classic. Epic even. The lizard brain has been activated.

Denver guy says Brady would stink on any other team and Pats guy says Manning ain't that good.

Comments like that prove he's just here to troll. How he's not banned yet is beyond me. I just put him on ignore.

The point is that the Denver offense is talented enough even without Manning to be successful in different offensive systems. That they could still be successful without Manning is the equivalent of your point that the Patriots could be successful without Brady. Understood?

The fundamental difference is that tebow pretty much made our passing game and recievers non existent. Look at our recievers numbers and passing yds compared to last season. At least casell was/is a semi good QB with passing ability.

The Patriots went from 18-1 with Brady in 2007 to 11-5 with Matt Cassel in 2008. That's 7 fewer wins. The Colts went from 10-7 with Manning in 2010 to 2-14 with Mo, Larry, and Curly. That's 8 fewer wins. A total win difference of only 1.

Omg what the hell are you talking about haha?

The fundamental difference is that tebow pretty much made our passing game and recievers non existent. Look at our recievers numbers and passing yds compared to last season. At least casell was/is a semi good QB with passing ability.

What do you trolls want from us here? Do you really need validation of your teams ability that badly that you come to our board to tell us how good your team is? Notice how this is the only freaking Broncos thread here and it isn't even about your team or what they can do to us its a bunch of trolling.

Mannings the GOAT
Broncos are about to be a dynasty and blow the Pats out

Please take your friends and leave :bricks:

Ummmmmmm maybe he is talking about this

And i have zero respect for your 'system' QB that has the skills that can be matched by matt cassell lol. Brady fails in any other team.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

these turds can't even keep track of their trolling

Last edited:

Thomas had 200 yards receiving in the wildcard playoff game against Pitt. Only a very talented WR could ever have such a game. The fact that it is was Tebow throwing to him makes it all the more amazing.

I agree Cassel was for a little while/is a semi-good QB, thus the 11-5 season against a very weak schedule in 2008.

Last edited:

Haha your funny. Might as well up my post count with him. I can go way deeper. What I find funny is how someone calls a QB a system qb. Yeah we look at a QB but the ravens won by their D in 2000, you have to be good in all 3 phase with playmakers. That's what every Super Bowl team has. It proves if you have the D and a guy with talented receivers you don't need a excellent QB. But when you have a excellent QB in our case you don't need a strong D. Now Denver has a great QB but not one that can get it done during prime time. And now he has a team with a good D and O. So they have done good but now its the playoffs. Brady has proven to be a super elite Q that can carry us at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How hard could it be to understand. The drop off in wins was basically the same in the Patriots without Brady and the Colts without Manning.

The Pats in 2008 had 7 fewer wins without Brady than the previous year with Brady. The Colts in 2011 had 8 fewer wins without Manning than the previous year with Manning.

Patriots 18-1 to 11-5

Colts 10-7 to 2-14

Patriots 18-1 to 11-5

Colts 10-7 to 2-14

th

How hard could it be to understand. The drop off in wins was basically the same in the Patriots without Brady and the Colts without Manning.

The Pats in 2008 had 7 fewer wins without Brady than the previous year with Brady. The Colts in 2011 had 8 fewer wins without Manning than the previous year with Manning.

Lay off the crack man.

lol

somebody quotes the troll verbatim, and he gets his panties in a wad and threatens to run away.

After seeing what idiots these Broncos fans are from this thread,I now more than ever want ANY team in the AFC to knock off the Broncos from the SB.....at this point I don't care who knocks them down,SOMEONE HAS TO.

Of course the Pats are my biggest hope but if they slip up then I am going to root hard for the team playing Denver.

In other words,Denver has temporarily replaced the Jets and Steelers in the hatred category

Last edited:
And i have zero respect for your 'system' QB that has the skills that can be matched by matt cassell lol. Brady fails in any other team.

If you make it past the divisionals ... I'll look forward to hittin your country azz with a heavy dose of 'the system'. And don't wear those fugly orange shirts... you'll look bad enough against a real team.

If you make it past the divisionals ... I'll look forward to hittin your country azz with a heavy dose of 'the system'. And don't wear those fugly orange shirts... you'll look bad enough against a real team.

What's funny about the "system" argument is that Brady's played in vastly different offensive styles, ranging from the Mark Sanchez "don't screw it up" system in 2001-2004 to the "It's all on you" games of 2006, to the "Throw deep, throw short" of 2007-2010, to the "2 TEs and a midget WR" of 2011-2012. Meanwhile, Manning's such a system QB that he actually brought his system to Denver and forced the entire offense to learn [highlight]his system[/highlight] instead of just going to Denver and adapting to what McCoy wanted to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes