PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, Denvers D hasn't even seen the two headed tight end monster(meaning both Gronk and Hernandez on the same
field) that gave them havoc in the divisional round last year in week 5 did they?

we have a 13-3 record with the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL.

You sir need to lay off the pot!

You have no where near the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL. Not even in the top 15 unless you only consider the AFC and that would put in a tie for 13th with the Chargers. If you include the entire NFL you are far closer, like knocking on the door closer to the 2nd easiest schedule than the 2nd toughest! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ravens scare me way more than NE and we already kicked the cr@p out of Baltimore a couple weeks ago! It is YOU who will struggle against Cincy man.

Thanks for displaying your ignorance so clearly. :rolleyes:

Makes it easy to disregard your nonsense.

You won't have much luck if You hope Von Miller ad Dumerivil(Sp?) can get to Brady because if you truly want to rattle him it'll have to be up the middle not the edge he will tear the Broncos defense apart if Broncos D get no pressure up the middle

I love the fact that the Pats OL has been tested by defensive fronts that include top notch defenders such as JJ Watt,Alton Smith,Patrick Willis & Justin Smith the past month,that makes them ready for the Dumervil,Miller combo that is the heart of the Broncos D

Nahhh man, we are used to beating the pats in the playoffs. Check out the history on that one. We own Brady in Denver

1. What is Brady's record against John Fox?

2. What is Brady's record against Jack Del Rio defenses?

3. What is Brady's record against the Broncos defense as it is currently constructed?
a) What is the point differential in those games?

4. What has Belichick's record been against Manning since Brady's return in 2009?

We can play this game all day and you'd still come out on the losing end.

Patriots defense is average at best. That is a fact. That is not trolling

On the other hand the Broncos defense allows 39 points a game to this Patriots offense, and that flat out sucks. I know you have confidence in them though, I can tell by the way you are counting on THE AIR to stop the Patriots offense. "our DL isn't very good but we have the toughest air in the league..."

I love the fact that the Pats OL has been tested by defensive fronts that include top notch defenders such as JJ Watt,Alton Smith,Patrick Willis & Justin Smith the past month,that makes them ready for the Dumervil,Miller combo that is the heart of the Broncos D

Didn't the Patriots stuff Miller and Dumervil earlier this year.

that is defending ones self from repetitive criticism.
My I.Q was brought into question. Lets keep the discussion on thread and not deviate.

Well since you equated a message board with another country you aren't helping your case much.

As for this message board being a democracy, wrong again. We posters don't make the rules here, we abide by them or we leave.

If you disagree, you may petition the owner of this message board to have all of the policies here put to a vote, but good luck with that.

So, how are your visits to the Colts, Ravens, and Bengals sites going? I am sure you are posting there as much as here, if not more. It would be disrespectful to assume you are going to beat them and just focus on the Pats.

Don't you think?

Nahhh man, we are used to beating the pats in the playoffs. Check out the history on that one.

The history is:

1/4/87: @Den 22 - NE 17
1/14/06: @Den 27 - NE 13
1/14/12: @NE 45 - Den 10

I guess they forgot they were used to it last year when they lost by five touchdowns.

We own Brady in Denver

2-4 isn't good, but hardly "owning". Especially after the beatdown in your house last year.

Last edited:
1. What is Brady's record against John Fox?

2. What is Brady's record against Jack Del Rio defenses?

3. What is Brady's record against the Broncos defense as it is currently constructed?
a) What is the point differential in those games?

4. What has Belichick's record been against Manning since Brady's return in 2009?

We can play this game all day and you'd still come out on the losing end.
Denver is 29-19 against NE so Game over

Well since you equated a message board with another country you aren't helping your case much.

As for this message board being a democracy, wrong again. We posters don't make the rules here, we abide by them or we leave.

If you disagree, you may petition the owner of this message board to have all of the policies here put to a vote, but good luck with that.

So, how are your visits to the Colts, Ravens, and Bengals sites going? I am sure you are posting there as much as here, if not more. It would be disrespectful to assume you are going to beat them and just focus on the Pats.

Don't you think?

I could get into the ins and outs of relating this message board to politics all day long but unlike you i am keen to stay on thread and not deviate despite the fact i am very tempted to reply and embarass you purely for donning a Ronald Reagan quote on your sig. However my silence, now that i have mentioned that fact should tell you something.

Last edited:
I haven't read 1 single post on this thread. I will say I don't have an ounce of respect for the Broncos and their renta qb

Don't you think?

One banned account wasn't enough eh?
Is that your reply... Man, concentrate on the thread and not whether i have been banned. You guys clearly cant discuss anything that isnt pro-pats! Thàts a little worrying, dont you think?

I haven't read 1 single post on this thread. I will say I don't have an ounce of respect for the Broncos and their renta qb

And i have zero respect for your 'system' QB that has the skills that can be matched by matt cassell lol. Brady fails in any other team.

I could get into the ins and outs of relating this message board to politics all day long but unlike you i am keen to stay on thread and not deviate despite the fact i am very tempted to reply and embarass you purely for donning a Ronald Reagan quote on your sig. However my silence, now that i have mentioned that fact should tell you something.

Why would you create a second account on another team's message board, more than a week before they can play, when you know you're just going to get banned again?

Is that your reply... Man, concentrate on the thread and not whether i have been banned. You guys clearly cant discuss anything that isnt pro-pats! Thàts a little worrying, dont you think?
You obviously haven't paid much attention to the Jets Suck thread if that's your position.

Why would you create a second account on another team's message board, more than a week before they can play, when you know you're just going to get banned again?

Banned for what man?
And no i have only got one account. Logged on my phone and my computer.
Dont have a hissy fit...

And i have zero respect for your 'system' QB that has the skills that can be matched by matt cassell lol. Brady fails in any other team.

Mods ban this dipshlit. He is obviously not serious about having a legitimate discussion. I try as hard as I can to respect everyone that posts here but this guy hasn't earned any.

Denver is 29-19 against NE so Game over

Denver absolutely owned NE prior to BB and Brady. Since then, the record stands at 6-6. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of tool comes to another team's MB and trolls already assuming that his team is going to win the playoff game that awaits them with an opponent not named NE. You really should enjoy it and savor it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back