PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for what man?
And no i have only got one account. Logged on my phone and my computer.
Dont have a hissy fit...

I'm not having a hissy fit. I find it sad, but amusing, that you would sign up for a second bite at the apple so soon after getting banned.

Denver is 29-19 against NE so Game over

Well Denver is going to be 29-20 pretty soon. Manning ain't that good, that's why Brady has more SB appearances and wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Denver is going to be 29-20 pretty soon. Manning ain't that good, that's why Brady has more SB appearances and wins.

Manning is a very good Quarterback but has a proven history of playoff failure. I also like the New England Offense against the Denver Defense. The past 3 match ups against New England, they haven't had an answer for Tom Brady and the rushing attack.

Now, all that said both teams need to win their Divisional match ups.

And i have zero respect for your 'system' QB that has the skills that can be matched by matt cassell lol. Brady fails in any other team.

I have zero respect for your system qb Manning that has skills that can be matched by Tim Tebow. If you can win with Teblow, you can win with anyone.

Manning is a very good Quarterback but has a proven history of playoff failure. I also like the New England Offense against the Denver Defense. The past 3 match ups against New England, they haven't had an answer for Tom Brady and the rushing attack.

Now, all that said both teams need to win their Divisional match ups.

Manning is very good but not as good as Tom. He just can't get it done when it matters and Tom does that. And for anyone saying toms a system QB, when he win the most SB's ever, what ya gonna say???? Tom has what you want in a QB, he can do it all.

Mods ban this dipshlit. He is obviously not serious about having a legitimate discussion. I try as hard as I can to respect everyone that posts here but this guy hasn't earned any.

Your language shows your intelligence. Swearing on a forum, really?
Grow up man!!

Manning is very good but not as good as Tom. He just can't get it done when it matters and Tom does that. And for anyone saying toms a system QB, when he win the most SB's ever, what ya gonna say???? Tom has what you want in a QB, he can do it all.

Tom can get it done in belichicks system but then so could many others. I think casell proved that. Look what happened when he went to KC.
Manning will probably go down as the GOAT, especially after he wins another SB on another team. This year!

I have zero respect for your system qb Manning that has skills that can be matched by Tim Tebow. If you can win with Teblow, you can win with anyone.

Lol now look whos trolling!!
Haha Tebow

On your logic you probably think toms better than Dan marino?!!
What a joke man

Lol now look whos trolling!!
Haha Tebow

Haha, Broncos with Tebow 7-4 and in the division round of the playoffs. System QB Manning.

At least Cassel was a real QB. 10-5 with the Chiefs in 2010, 27 tds and 8th best qb rating. How many 27 td seasons are in Teblow's future?

Haha, Broncos with Tebow 7-4 and in the division round of the playoffs. System QB Manning.

At least Cassel was a real QB. 10-5 with the Chiefs in 2010, 27 tds and 8th best qb rating. How many 27 td seasons are in Teblow's future?

Your point makes zero sense!
The system employed in denver with manning is not the option denver ran with tebow. Run first, pass later.
Manning operates the offense at the line of scrimmage.
You think Tebow could run an offense like Manning. Ok man.

On your logic you probably think toms better than Dan marino?!!
What a joke man

peyton-manning.jpg

Don't waste your time on this pantywaste. Somewhere a
6a00d83555153869e20120a50328ab970b-800wi

is missing it's biggest
WRENCH.jpg

Dealing with the Broncos trolls brings a pic to mind:

wnd_1e51c64eedcce4829d304e55bfdab09b.jpg

Your point makes zero sense!
The system employed in denver with manning is not the option denver ran with tebow. Run first, pass later.
Manning operates the offense at the line of scrimmage.
You think Tebow could run an offense like Manning. Ok man.

The point is that the Denver offense is talented enough even without Manning to be successful in different offensive systems. That they could still be successful without Manning is the equivalent of your point that the Patriots could be successful without Brady. Understood?

Just a discussion man. Either contribute or dont type

........aaannndddd I stand by my previous post and use this reply as indisputable evidence to the charge that you are a completely hopeless tool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing