PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's dad claims Bill may be "On the hot seat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB would have 10 job offers within 24 hours of leaving the Pat's.

Then Kraft has nothing. How many assistant coaches and front office types would bolt versus stay on a sinking ship. Jonathan and Bob can run the franchise like Jerry Jones making draft picks and everything.
1611686849071.png

He also predicted right it would end ugly. He knows something.

It is pretty interesting when you put it that way. I'd be a little upset with BB's roster management if I were a 40+ year old GOAT QB, but I'd also be mad about what Kraft failed to do. Maybe Brady really does care about nothing more or less than winning Super Bowls, which Deflategate empirically did not hinder. If you don't care about legacy, you could say no harm no foul.
Zero problem that Brady with just a few years left wisely opted to play where guys better than I at WR were on the 53.

Only if Kraft has gone full-blown senile

It didn't end ugly. It ended amicably. Nobody said anything bad about anyone else.
Ugly meaning his son wouldn't be able to return to NE. Kraft's came out after the fact and said they would've matched Tampa's offer, despite the cap "experts" on here claiming it couldn't be done.

Players’ parents should be rarely seen and never heard

Ugly meaning his son wouldn't be able to return to NE. Kraft's came out after the fact and said they would've matched Tampa's offer, despite the cap "experts" on here claiming it couldn't be done.

Yeah I understand, it still remains that everyone wished everyone else the best and went on their ways.

Love the list idea. I would also add:
Rex Ryan
John Harbaugh
Peyton Manning
All relatives of Don Shula
Most if not all of the Boston sports media
Tom Jackson
Marshall Faulk
Freddie Mitchell
And why did we forget Roger Goodell

Tom Jackson
Marshall Faulk
Freddie Mitchell
And why did we forget Roger Goodell

I don't agree with the idea behind these lists in general, but there's no way Goodell is rooting for Tom Brady over Mahomes. Mahomes is the future face of the league, Goodell actively tried to sully Brady's reputation with Deflategate in order to maintain his absurd executive power, and while he's no fan of Belichick, he has the option still to root against both of them. Bill doesn't suddenly "win" if Brady loses in the Super Bowl.

Is Tom Jackson still alive?

I don't agree with the idea behind these lists in general, but there's no way Goodell is rooting for Tom Brady over Mahomes. Mahomes is the future face of the league, Goodell actively tried to sully Brady's reputation with Deflategate in order to maintain his absurd executive power, and while he's no fan of Belichick, he has the option still to root against both of them. Bill doesn't suddenly "win" if Brady loses in the Super Bowl.
Maybe but Goodell wants to stick it to Bill for sure. It all started with that napkin 20 years ago thumbing his nose at 345 Park Ave's favorite football team.

Maybe but Goodell wants to stick it to Bill for sure. It all started with that napkin 20 years ago thumbing his nose at 345 Park Ave's favorite football team.

Oh for sure, and if Brady won that would probably be Roger's consolation prize. He was probably happy as a pig in s**t that the Pats went 7-9. But he's not rooting for Brady either.

Amazing that the Brady Bunch has such affection for turncoat Bobby K who let TFB hang out to dry on Deflategate citing that "what's best for the 32" billionaires superseded like a son to me Tom Brady's interests and forever reputation. Four game suspension.
Brady Bunch, "Please sir, may I have another?"
Bob is not someone to share a foxhole with.
Yeah it’s kinda funny how the people closest to the situation that have the most insight are fine with Kraft and treat him like family members but fans manufactured this big back stabling lol.

it wont be just him. It will the boston media going all over the country asking everyone if Bill is on the hot seat or should be fired. That is the nature of the media business now. If someone is doing well, we need to see if someone else can be bought down to add to the story.

Bill will only be on the hot seat if it’s a prolonged rebuild. A couple more mediocre seasons and Kraft may be wondering why he’s paying a coach $20m per season for a middle of the pack team when he could pay someone else $6m.
Kraft wont need to wonder. They lose the first game next season, the boston media will out in pitchforks. They have been waiting since 20 yrs and tolerating BB's lack of access and friendliness. They got francona fired, epstein fired . Dont think for a second they are salivating at this to get BB fired. That is the boston media. They take special pride in one upmanship vs the teams and players. And BB has defied this for 20 yrs.

Is Tom Jackson still alive?
NFL adding full game highlights on YouTube killed Chris Berman and Tom Jackson's show "NFL Primetime".

Kraft wont need to wonder. They lose the first game next season, the boston media will out in pitchforks. They have been waiting since 20 yrs and tolerating BB's lack of access and friendliness. They got francona fired, epstein fired . Dont think for a second they are salivating at this to get BB fired. That is the boston media. They take special pride in one upmanship vs the teams and players. And BB has defied this for 20 yrs.
I don't think it will be just the first game, but if they are under .500 during the season, the media will want that seat red hot.

This tells me more now than ever that Bill is going to overpay for Jimmy G.
A QB he was so sure of that he could win in this league with has close ties to and was ready to let the Goat go til Kraft stepped in.
If the niners want Stafford or whoever else. A trade up for Lance who I think will be special by the way.
I don’t think it matters Bill sends to take Jimmy G win he already knows the offense and the system and rub in everyone’s face he can win a superbowl with him I truly believe he can win with him.

Bill isn't going to pay him more than he thinks he's worth. It might be more than fans think he's worth, but Belichick has let players walk rather than overpay them (see: Vinatieri).

And since you're bringing this canard up again, please explain how he was going to let Brady go after the 2017 season and keep Garoppolo without (A) blowing up the cap and (B) inciting a literal fan revolt after SB51.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes