PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady moves out of his NE Home or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My soul left my body after the Kearse catch in SB49. I just couldn't believe all the bad luck catches against us in that SB and prior SBs. I was just about dead after that play. Pats weren't calling a time out and I was like WTF is going on. And then the Butler INT. No amount of words can express the joy that raged through me.

I don't think any SB can make up for 42 for me. These last 3 SB wins have certainly mostly healed the wound. But that scar, for me, will never fully heal.

Per Fauria:

"Do not own a home in Connecticut"
"Not in the market for a home in Connecticut"
"Really pissed off that people are talking smack about them"

Per Fauria:

I hate the media more than anything and I think they should be regulated. That said, he and NE do not help the situation with the standoff they are having. Feed the media and you can at least control the narrative. He can just come out and say we aren't moving yet we are holding out hope to work out a deal here, our kids are in school. Or whatever. Say something and these clowns will reduce the invasive articles.

I hate the media more than anything and I think they should be regulated. That said, he and NE do not help the situation with the standoff they are having. Feed the media and you can at least control the narrative. He can just come out and say we aren't moving yet we are holding out hope to work out a deal here, our kids are in school. Or whatever. Say something and these clowns will reduce the invasive articles.

Nothing is going to stop the speculation until action is taken. It's what happens with big name potential free agents. Blaming the parties is silly.

Nothing is going to stop the speculation until action is taken. It's what happens with big name potential free agents. Blaming the parties is silly.
Not completely no, but they might stop tracking his 'movers' and all sorts of PRIVATE nonsense if he feeds them a little bit. I doubt he cares about people guessing where he will go, but going around saying he's moved and this and that is not football related. He could of ended those talks a long time ago when it came out in November.

I remember at the end of 49 I had to switched to gin anticipating some depression. When they threw the ball I stood up and screamed something like "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR THROWING YOU ****ING IDIOTS!" lol can't believe that's 5 years ago already. After 51 I ran up the stairs like a school kid and woke up the wife. She thought something bad had happened and was like "What's wrong!?!" ..."WE CAME BACK! WE WON!!" lol.
I wonder how many people in New England jumped the moment the ball was intercepted, everyone I talked to said they jumped over the coffee table, jumped over blah blah, we could have caused an earthquake.

I wonder how many people in New England jumped the moment the ball was intercepted, everyone I talked to said they jumped over the coffee table, jumped over blah blah, we could have caused an earthquake.

That was the only Super Bowl I've ever watched in a (semi) public place. Was watching on the big TV in my college dorm common room and the entire room erupted when Butler made his break. This was in Poughkeepsie, NY, too, so we're not talking about a Boston crowd. The local diner there is covered with Jets decor.

Per Fauria:

So now Fauria is carrying Tom's water?

Whatever. He's used to it.

Who started the "they bought a house in Greenwich" rumor?

Not completely no, but they might stop tracking his 'movers' and all sorts of PRIVATE nonsense if he feeds them a little bit.

They're not going to stop reporting, or digging for any and all information scraps, until the whole thing has played out. They haven't in the past, and nothing in the present has happened to make that change.

I doubt he cares about people guessing where he will go, but going around saying he's moved and this and that is not football related. He could of ended those talks a long time ago when it came out in November.

He could have have ended those talks in November? Do please elaborate.

I jumped right over the couch like a maniac. I’m not sure what this says about my life, but I think it might have been the most exciting (in a good way) five seconds that I’ve had thus far.

Did any Patriots fan watch Eli and the Giants trophy presentation? I think every television was off about 0.3 seconds after the score came up as final and the payers began storming the field.
i went to the other room and started working on the family taxes. TV was off the second the game ending.

It feels like we talk about the heartache of SB42 here about once a week, myself included. I think it’s time to let that **** go.

For me, what made 49 special was I went to that "dark place" and wham....pure, unfiltered, unbridled sports joy.

4 cracks inside the 5. Thats death 99% vs a team like that Seasquawks but not us. Not that night.

It was just yesterday another poster and I were debating about the pass play. Before I responded I watched it again just to confirm my recollection. I must have watched it 5 more times. Still surreal.

5 years ago? Really???

I remember it was myself, my wife and another couple left at our SB party. I was hunched over on the couch watching the end with the feeling of "not again" and when Butler made the interception my wife and I were freaking the **** out when it happened. At the same time, the wife of the other couple was trying to figure out why we were freaking out and her husband was trying to explain it to her...:D

On a personal note my mom had passed a little over a year before SB49 and it was a long, crappy few years leading to her passing. SB49 was the first time in years I felt genuine happiness (with being in attendance to the Patriots/Saints game in Nov 2013 a close second)

My wife and I recently sold and moved to a new house and I made it a point to have my 16 x 20 autographed picture of the Butler pic in a prominent spot as simply looking at it puts me in an instant good mood if I'm having a bad day.

One of the great things about sports is that it can create those instant life long lasting moments.

Per Fauria:

I live in Greenwich and can say with 95% certainty he moved here. He may not of bought the house that people thought he did, it may be one down near the water, but pretty sure he's here. A separate aside, sat next to Mike Shanahan at a local pub a few weeks ago, his daughter lives in town. Don't think he appreciated the death stare I gave him haha

I remember it was myself, my wife and another couple left at our SB party. I was hunched over on the couch watching the end with the feeling of "not again" and when Butler made the interception my wife and I were freaking the **** out when it happened. At the same time, the wife of the other couple was trying to figure out why we were freaking out and her husband was trying to explain it to her...:D

On a personal note my mom had passed a little over a year before SB49 and it was a long, crappy few years leading to her passing. SB49 was the first time in years I felt genuine happiness (with being in attendance to the Patriots/Saints game in Nov 2013 a close second)

My wife and I recently sold and moved to a new house and I made it a point to have my 16 x 20 autographed picture of the Butler pic in a prominent spot as simply looking at it puts me in an instant good mood if I'm having a bad day.

One of the great things about sports is that it can create those instant life long lasting moments.
Sorry about the passing of your mom.

I live in Greenwich and can say with 95% certainty he moved here. He may not of bought the house that people thought he did, it may be one down near the water, but pretty sure he's here. A separate aside, sat next to Mike Shanahan at a local pub a few weeks ago, his daughter lives in town. Don't think he appreciated the death stare I gave him haha
Ok so you are our mole

If you see a really tall Brazilian supermodel hoarding all the organic veggies and buying avocados but the ton let us know, kay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back