PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady moves out of his NE Home or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Curran wants you all to know that there is no Brady home in Connecticut. And the Brady's apparently had Instagram posts today, that showed their dogs on the inside of the local Brady home, in the kitchen.

TommyBrady12 hardest hit.

rofl.gif
Brady’s instagram yesterday was anywhere throwing the football just an underarmour ad. Gisele’s was kissing her daughter in car - anywhere. 5 days ago a post showed her outside the local Brady home. Who knows when the photo was taken.

So does that mean Alex G isn't moving to Norwalk or wherever?

This whole news story is weird.
Lol. Sure it is. Personally, I don’t really care where they live. I doubt they move the kids while in school. I care if/where he plays.

Wrong, bandwagoner (and you are a bandwagoner since you are leaving the Pats fanbase once Brady retires).

I always thought that a bandwagon was for fans who only followed teams that win. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm dumping the NYFL because of the way they lied about Tom Brady.

I think there are plenty of fans who believe that the Pats will keep winning after Brady is gone. Maybe they will.

Where's the dividing line in CT?
Based on 40 years of sports awareness and living in this region for close to 50 years, the Boston Sports Fan is in questionable territory once they cross the Connecticut River.

That also applies to Vermont and the Berkshires.

I always thought that a bandwagon was for fans who only followed teams that win. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm dumping the NYFL because of the way they lied about Tom Brady.

I think there are plenty of fans who believe that the Pats will keep winning after Brady is gone. Maybe they will.
I believe once Tom is gone and eventually BB the Pats will still win- just not at the clip they have been. There will be some very mediocre years but also some good ones.

The great thing is Jonathan -while also a question mark knows what "good" looks like.

I'm sorry, but I think real fans should stick to the team. Leaving the Pats after Brady makes it sound like it you only like the team because of Brady. I know that's probably not true in your case ;)

Based on 40 years of sports awareness and living in this region for close to 50 years, the Boston Sports Fan is in questionable territory once they cross the Connecticut River.

Lots of NY Giants fans still live in NE.

Before the Pats the Giants were the only NFL show in town. If you wanted misery, the Red Sox were there for you.

Its Bobby Orr all over again.

Kraft is in a pickle. If he signs Brady, he over rules BB and BB is then gone. BB wont bankrupt the team with a Brady monster deal and he had the guts to cut Bernie Kosar in Cleveland. Benched Bledsoe.

Brady’s instagram yesterday was anywhere throwing the football just an underarmour ad. Gisele’s was kissing her daughter in car - anywhere. 5 days ago a post showed her outside the local Brady home. Who knows when the photo was taken.
thats legacy instagram. its' all about insta stories now and both TB and gisele had detailed stories that showed them in Boston Area/Home. Gisele's could have been from before but would be kinda weird. Tom was definitely at TB12 in Boston yesterday...

Tom Curran wants you all to know that there is no Brady home in Connecticut. And the Brady's apparently had Instagram posts today, that showed their dogs on the inside of the local Brady home, in the kitchen.

TommyBrady12 hardest hit.

rofl.gif
Curran actually links a tweet for incarcerated bob in that article regarding the alleged suite clean out. What has happened to this country’s media?

Before the Pats the Giants were the only NFL show in town. If you wanted misery, the Red Sox were there for you.
My dad is Giants fan. He likes the Pats because I do.

I am so thankful he isn't/wasn't a rub-it-in type of guy in 07 and 11.

Interesting. I live basically on the CT river and have found there's a healthy amount of Yankees fans but most football people like the Pats.

My dad is Giants fan. He likes the Pats because I do.

I am so thankful he isn't/wasn't a rub-it-in type of guy in 07 and 11.

My late Grandfather had a soft spot for the Giants. I called him the night we defeated the Rams @ SB36 and to my surprise he was awake and quite happy. He usually dozed of early. He passed away later that year.

Curran actually links a tweet for incarcerated bob in that article regarding the alleged suite clean out. What has happened to this country’s media?
Hey, if you can’t trust news from a guy named incarcerated bob, who can you trust?

And here is what I wrote early in this thread. But guess what? The click bait scammers won’t be refunding money. The little “we were wrong” makes absolutely no difference. Fake stories like this get clicks and generate money. It is better for them to be inaccurate and sizzling than to be accurate. I mean, could you imagine the journalistic irresponsibility to get a story like this incorrect? It must have been a blatant lie and not an honest mistake.

Just wish people would keep in mind that any story or speculation that gets published / claimed about Brady and the Pats breaking up is just like grabbing fistfuls of money for media outlets.

Pay attention to oddsmakers. They have the odds massively in return of Brady returning, and a nothing burger story like won’t move the needle.

Last edited:
Interesting. I live basically on the CT river and have found there's a healthy amount of Yankees fans but most football people like the Pats.
Its not hard n fast. Just my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes