Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you care about the Brady/Guerrero relationship?

• yes

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Ray Lewis...

Votes: 32 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. The Morning Crew will be talking about this conversation for a week -- how much they love TB, why he was so sensitive, and what kind of penalty would be appropriate. WEEI has become a forum for discussing the dysfunctional lives of the on air personalities -- a bunch of drunks who want to talk politics but are trapped at a sports talk station.

This kind of thread really gets me going... don't you know you're supposed to allow two answers to the poll so that everyone can click on the Ray Lewis entry? :D
I'm sorry. I'm a failure. Can I go back to bed now? :D

Bad decision, your post is the first I've heard of this.
f506610890e3350ef8ecf17c9ab34ef8.jpg

Compared to myself, the GOAT has an infinitude of patience. Kudos to him, hanging up on these buttheads.

TOM BRADY is best friends and business partners with a sleazy character.
TOM BRADY is constantly promoting the sleazy character in media content under HIS control.
BILL BELICHICK has sleazy character removed from the team plane and sidelines last season.
Media asks basic questions regarding the sleazy character and his new found access to the team plane this preseason and it's the media's fault for inquiring about Guerrero???
Uh no!!

Little diva has become so sensitive hasn't he??

Wish there was a little turd icon to rate your post

@Ian?

I wish athletes were MORE rude about it.. these nobody talk show hosts really have huge egos and think they're something special, and cross lines repeatedly after athletes politely decline multiple times

The fact that Brady is forced to subject himself to these slugs is bad enough in and of itself, but the fact that they try to set him up with these ambush questions and then turn him not answering them into a story is just further proof of what slimy little cretins the local boston sports media are

Know whats so funny about these slugs in the media? I never listen to sports radio anymore, like basically NEVER... the only reason I stopped on WEEI this morning was BECAUSE Brady was on being interviewed... so I actually stopped to listen to him, and then heard Minihane pull his ******** and try to stir the drama pot, Brady was not having it and asked politely TWICE for him to stop going down that line of questioning, but these sewer rat media scum only care about promoting themselves

If Minihane was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out

Yup, in fact Princess would have shown up to OTA's if Jimmy G were still here.

By Princess I assume you mean Minihane, and no he would not have shown up.

Nor would the GOAT have shown up, nor Gronk have shown up and Belichick already knew they weren't going to be there. And no it won't make any difference. It would not have affected Matthew's hammy, or McCarron's inexperience, or Dorsett getting on the same page...If you saw the Panther's game they were on the same page.

But those drama queens in sports radio love to stir their sh!t.

Good. I'm glad he hung up. I would hang up on them too. All media are douchbags.. no exceptions IMO. I don't even like listening to the weather people anymore either. WEEI is garbage. They talk about nothing. If I'm Brady, I don't go back on their station. They bash the Patriots to piss fans off so that you will call and give them ratings. THEY SUCK AND I WILL NEVER TUNE INTO THAT STATION AGAIN. THEY ARE DEAD TO ME.

I will come here for my Patriots' news. You guys do a great job with updates.:)

By Princess I assume you mean Minihane, and no he would not have shown up.

Nor would the GOAT have shown up, nor Gronk have shown up and Belichick already knew they weren't going to be there. And no it won't make any difference. It would not have affected Matthew's hammy, or McCarron's inexperience, or Dorsett getting on the same page...If you saw the Panther's game they were on the same page.

But those drama queens in sports radio love to stir their sh!t.
The good news is up till now I couldn't really claim that TB12 and I had something in common, but now I know we both think Minihane is a sniffling little sh!t and WEEI is an open sewer.

PS: Reiss's piece on this incident says "As part of a contractual agreement between WEEI and the Patriots, Brady is a weekly guest of the station during the season" so TB12 has no choice but participate, it's part of his job. Note how it uses the word guest. Some way to treat a guest, Minihane!

Everyone should boycott WEEI. They don't deserve out time, and they're obviously crossing the line when it comes to TB12.

Last edited:
The good news is up till now I couldn't really claim that TB12 and I had something in common, but now I know we both think Minihane is a sniffling little sh!t and WEEI is an open sewer.

PS: Reiss's piece on this incident says "As part of a contractual agreement between WEEI and the Patriots, Brady is a weekly guest of the station during the season" so TB12 has no choice but participate, it's part of his job. Note how it uses the word guest. Some way to treat a guest, Minihane!

Everyone should boycott WEEI. They don't deserve out time, and they're obviously crossing the line when it comes to TB12.
I already don't listen to Minihane. He's horrible. I can stomach Dale and whoever is on with him now. (I guess I don't listen regularly if I can't tell you who is on with him.) I really don't care for Big O. Merloni is just ok, Fauria is sophomoric. Between Big O and Fauria, I can only stand about 5 minutes.

For the life of me, I can't wrap my head around how bad sports radio has gotten. Hot takes and outrageous snippets just to garner clicks. It's terrible. But, having said that, here we are... talking about them. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes