Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you care about the Brady/Guerrero relationship?

• yes

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Ray Lewis...

Votes: 32 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Minihandjob - guy talks about whacking off everyday ...
stopped listening a long time ago to this pompous heavily medicated azz-clown.

Why is this news? I saw it on the national news feed too. I would have hung up too. If he politely says I'm not answering your question, then move on.

I would think TB has a short fuse with these guys after the pissant comment. I couldn't listen to any local sports talk today, it was like listening to the view. When did Merloni turn into mr gossip?

I would think TB has a short fuse with these guys after the pissant comment. I couldn't listen to any local sports talk today, it was like listening to the view. When did Merloni turn into mr gossip?

It's his "Angry Lou" radio schtick. Put a sock in his mouth, not worth anyone's time. Sucks that they go up against the other two idiots on 98.5

I didn't bother with the link, because it's everywhere. The real question is: Do we really care? I can't help but feel this is media driven, trying to make themselves relevant. Brady didn't want to talk about it last year, and he clearly doesn't want to talk about it this year. I could care less. Let it go.
This kind of thread really gets me going... don't you know you're supposed to allow two answers to the poll so that everyone can click on the Ray Lewis entry? :D

Brady is doing something right being able to play into his 40s at the incredible level we've all grown accustomed too. Part of that has to be his training regimen (no actual proof, but come on). For that, (and only that) reason, I care about Guererro/Brady.

For every other stupid reason the talking heads keep bringing his proximity to the players, whether or not he is a distraction, or if BB is appalled by his aftershave, is ridiculous, and I could care less.

I just want to be able to say before I read the rest of this thread that I know someone is coming down on the couple of "I could care less" statements I've seen so far.

I would think TB has a short fuse with these guys after the pissant comment.

This.
And this is how he is treated after returning to that joke of a station that disrespected his daughter and his family. Well Done TB.

it's the media's fault for inquiring about Guerrero???
Uh no!!
4 times? When on the second time & third time he said he had nothing more to say?

Uh yes!

transcript:

DlmosXrUwAAwrUP.jpg

Last edited:
Agree they had the right to ask the question and Brady had the right to not address it and eventually hang up.

Reminds me of a time I was selling a house. I received a low ball offer (more than 20% below list price). I wasn't offended by the offer and countered at my original list price (i.e. my price is firm). He countered with his original offer. I told him to go fly a kite as I would no longer engage with him. I sold that house a few weeks later at list price.

I just want to be able to say before I read the rest of this thread that I know someone is coming down on the couple of "I could care less" statements I've seen so far.

OK I was wrong. WTF??? hahaha

Anyone hear Belichick on the afternoon show? Merloni brought up Guerrero and about how much attention he's received. Belichick's response was classic Bill: "Well, in all honesty, I don't really listen to this show."

Take it FWIW, but I’ve been pretty fortunate to connect with a guy who I would call in Brady’s circle (I’m sure many of you have read about him and seen him in Tom vs Time and the deflategate bs saga). But I’ve talked to him about the “tension” between BB and TB and the Guerrero feud. He essentially said that, with anything reported in the media, there is a lot more gray than there is black and white. He said there was never an ultimatum with Kraft/BB/Brady about Guerrero or Jimmy G nor was Brady ever considering retirement but that they worked some things out and they’re “in a good place” at the start of 2018.

I hear all of this crap from sports talk radio and other people, moreso in the offseason but even now, that Brady is fed up with BB and Kraft had to intervene (and that AG is the main source). Simply not true. With any boss, certain people like to do things one way where there are other important decision makers (Brady) who like consider other protocols. And after a long time of working together, the same strict oversight sometimes can become a nuisance. There is compromise and there can be temporary tension but at the end of the day, they still have the same goal and Brady still intends to play until he’s 45 and he’s very happy where the Patriots are at and where he stand in the organization (Another FWIW, not that it’s groundbreaking and others have speculated as such and Brady has supposedly never said it to him but the guy said that the only scenario he sees where Brady hangs em up before 45 is if he wins 2 more before then)

Bottom line, AG is not a story that we need to worry about. They have obviously internalized it and they have a plan going forward. Lastly, expect to see a Tom vs. Time extra chapter in the next week that gets the fans excited for the upcoming season in the coming days. The euphoric times in NE are still alive and well, let’s not take it for granted.

Reminds me of a time I was selling a house. I received a low ball offer (more than 20% below list price). I wasn't offended by the offer and countered at my original list price (i.e. my price is firm). He countered with his original offer. I told him to go fly a kite as I would no longer engage with him. I sold that house a few weeks later at list price.
:confused:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick