Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you care about the Brady/Guerrero relationship?

• yes

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • Ray Lewis...

Votes: 32 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest disappointment in all of this is Zolak who often takes a back seat to Bertram who loves every Pats conspiracy theory there is.. have a hard time understanding Zolak's lack of defense as he knows more about this team than any other of the jackasses on the radio.

Yesterday Bertram was quoting some book about more conspiracy theories about the Patriots, initially Zolak asserted himself, but then faded to black..

Early on could not wait for sportstalk radio, now it has turned into a cesspool that wants me to be angry about something, anything. They want and wait for the demise of the NEP and continually criticize the greatest NFL coach or all time, and often belittle Brady.. now I change the station more than I listen..

I thought Brady intensified the issue by hanging up. By this point they are well aware that Minihane is a shock jock and they should should either end the interviews or set the ground rules for them. Minihane can either agree or disagree, and if he tries to go somewhere other than football Brady can call it quits with them for good. My guess is that Beady agreed to these interviews so he could discuss football with them, and he’s had enough of them veering off in whatever way they feel like going that week. At a minimum Bradyshould go on the upcoming Monday show and make it clear that he’s only there to talk football, and if they want more than that to find another guest.

Minihane has changed the format of that show and even though I’m not a fan of either of them it has gotten them ratings. By his logic he is doing his job and doing it well, so they need to figure out if the Brady interview is something they can do or not.

The biggest disappointment in all of this is Zolak who often takes a back seat to Bertram who loves every Pats conspiracy theory there is.. have a hard time understanding Zolak's lack of defense as he knows more about this team than any other of the jackasses on the radio.

Yesterday Bertram was quoting some book about more conspiracy theories about the Patriots, initially Zolak asserted himself, but then faded to black..

Early on could not wait for sportstalk radio, now it has turned into a cesspool that wants me to be angry about something, anything. They want and wait for the demise of the NEP and continually criticize the greatest NFL coach or all time, and often belittle Brady.. now I change the station more than I listen..
They can't have Zo squashing what they think would be good radio with, you know, facts. IMO, Zo has been told to let these guys run amok in an effort to boost ratings and get everyone in a lather. They are, after all, in the entertainment bizz.

Last edited:

WG_Notplay.png

Anyone hear Belichick on the afternoon show? Merloni brought up Guerrero and about how much attention he's received. Belichick's response was classic Bill: "Well, in all honesty, I don't really listen to this show."

Perfect. After the Reimer thing, Brady should be able to get out of this obligation to appear on that show. I haven't listened to a moment of that show since.

...and Minibrain was on the air this am saying he expects an apology from Brady.

Unbelievable.

...and Minibrain was on the air this am saying he expects an apology from Brady.

Unbelievable.
Just another reason not to listen. He's trying to bait all the rabid fans out there.

"HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE GREAT TOM BRADY! SAINT THOMAS WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO YOU, YOU PEASANT! YOU SHOULD JUST GENUFLECT AT HIS GREATNESS!!!!"

Meanwhile, they've shut their mics off, giggling at the ratings climb and the click count.

I'll opt out, thanks.

Just another reason not to listen. He's trying to bait all the rabid fans out there.

"HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THE GREAT TOM BRADY! SAINT THOMAS WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO YOU, YOU PEASANT! YOU SHOULD JUST GENUFLECT AT HIS GREATNESS!!!!"

Meanwhile, they've shut their mics off, giggling at the ratings climb and the click count.

I'll opt out, thanks.
Go ahead

TOM BRADY is best friends and business partners with a sleazy character.
TOM BRADY is constantly promoting the sleazy character in media content under HIS control.
BILL BELICHICK has sleazy character removed from the team plane and sidelines last season.
Media asks basic questions regarding the sleazy character and his new found access to the team plane this preseason and it's the media's fault for inquiring about Guerrero???
Uh no!!

Little diva has become so sensitive hasn't he??
I have to agree.
Once Brady began using the media to promote his other interests, don't expect the kid gloves treatment from them.
My personal opinion, athlete interviews are the biggest waste of airspace. Softball questions, bubblegum answers.....essentially.....just fleeting celebrity sightings.
And lets be honest, Brady's goody-two-shoes persona isn't exactly must-listen-to radio.
Brady should stick to his scripted Jim Gray interviews and edited infomercials.

Any ballpark guesses how much Brady might earn from these WEEI "interviews"?

Last edited:
I have to agree.
Once Brady began using the media to promote his other interests, don't expect the kid gloves treatment from them.
My personal opinion, athlete interviews are the biggest waste of airspace. Softball questions, bubblegum answers.....essentially.....just fleeting celebrity sightings.
And lets be honest, Brady's goody-two-shoes persona isn't exactly must-listen-to radio.
Brady should stick to his scripted Jim Gray interviews and edited infomercials.

Thanks, Mr. Borges. Always good to get the professional point of view.

Ben Maller (right)...gigantic douchebag

full.jpg
What the FECK is that creature on the left?!? Did Sasquach finally shave and settle down?

In-breeding is truly a dangerous game...

Unbelievable.
Only in boston the media acts as the godfather of all the teams and athletes who need to bow down to them.
IMO it all comes down to this. The constant talk about his age, his trainer, connecting edelman to his trainer is all aimed at in a roundabout way of asking brady if he is doing PEDs or insuniating so. And brady i am sure understands this as he is a smart guy so no doubt it it agitates him.

And there are so called fans like this who will always be an audience

Kids gloves is one thing. Working the same angle after getting politely shut down twice is a different thing. Minihane is an ass hole, and even he admits it. Now he says he wants an apology? Give me a break.

Apparently not public, but what is public is that Brady isn't doing this by choice, he's doing it because of the contract between the team and the sh!t hole radio station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back