PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Jax would play a lot of man coverage anyway with their outside CB talent, but does Jax double down on the man coverage to test Brady"s accuracy at least early on?

Regards,
Chris

sad. if brady plays poorly some stupid hand to the helmet thingy
The way that it's worded..."Should be" doesn't make you warm and fuzzy inside

honestly, you are taking the cheese.

this is why it is vital that brady is never seen like he is above the team. is is why bb drafted garoppolo and why he was annoyed he had to deal him. brady gets a boo boo in practice and it makes the world news on the heels of a special trainer being given special access and an avacado ice cream book being sold.

time for brady to put on his big boy pants

good grief..we can’t even get to a title game without some finger graze in practice

hopefully, this makes brady more annoyed to silence the critics again, but the handwringing rate with out fanbase is out of control.

If they are saying it could affect him a little, he must be down to 3 fingers on his right hand.

sad. if brady plays poorly some stupid hand to the helmet thingy

honestly, you are taking the cheese.

this is why it is vital that brady is never seen like he is above the team. is is why bb drafted garoppolo and why he was annoyed he had to deal him. brady gets a boo boo in practice and it makes the world news on the heels of a special trainer being given special access and an avacado ice cream book being sold.

time for brady to put on his big boy pants

good grief..we can’t even get to a title game without some finger graze in practice

hopefully, this makes brady more annoyed to silence the critics again, but the handwringing rate with out fanbase is out of control.
Ridiculous crap

It’s a flesh wound

mg4Cr.gif

Luke Skywalker performed just fine with his robotic hand, and Tom Brady will too.

Also, I haven’t seen the new Star Wars, so please don’t spoil it.

It should be okay. My guess is Brady probably was throwing the ball and an OL was pushed too far back and his hand hit the helmet on the follow through of a pass. As long as no bones are broken it should be fine. That same thing happens to him a few times a season during a game. He usually plays through it and does fine.

It happens to every QB. It won't be an issue i think. Worth taking it easy though if they can afford to do it.

The key here is it isn't the foot. That would concern me a lot more to be honest.

It might be medically minor but still affect his touch on the ball. Even an imperceptible alteration to the way his hand feels throwing a ball could affect his mechanics and result in less accuracy in throws.

Ya and we've seen those days with the balls in the dirt etc wondering what the problem is. We'll know soo enough. Maybe they will game plan to go heavy with the run.

UGH! How often will there be updates on his hand condition?

Is that all this Is? Better than a slam on the helmet or something.

I dunno. The whole “cut” and X-ray thing don’t really add up too much, unless they somehow went together, in which case it probably doesn’t matter how it specifically happened.

In other words, I’m not sure that I’d buy that “all it is would be a cut.” There had to have been some reason for the X-ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST