PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome. Some of these posters must watch the game with their hands over their eyes or breathing into a paper bag.
You probably thought you were making a joke, but I think a lot of them cover their eyes until the announcer says something they don't want to hear when they reach for the paper bag. Somehow, in the middle of it all, they manage to make the Game Day Thread a real hoot!

Brady is busy learning how to throw "left handed" in the next 24 hours. No worries.
Doesn't Guerrero have a water supplement for that? The real reason he stopped selling his concussion water was that he discovered it changed a person's dominant hand, so he took it off the shelf. Now, he's finally found a use for it.

He could have lost his hand in a bear attack or suffered a papercut. Limited, questionable (hand). Won't know anything until Sunday.

This could just be one of those times when "over reacting" isn't as insane as it usually is.

something to monitor, yes. but as long as they get the swelling down he should be fine. They have 4 days. Mike Reiss also said brady is operating that he will be ok.

Anyone here who has played basketball knows what it is like to jam your fingers. It hurts like hell like if you had broken it. But if you treat it right away it should be ok.

Wouldnt be surprised if he misses practice today to get treatment on it all day and then returns tomorrow. but we will see

hopefully its not as bad as his 2013 jammed hand.

We might find out something today I hope

They said he will be okay if his treatment goes well tomorrow...I assume they are referring to reattaching his hand..

Damn! Guerrero’s got his work cut out for him

I'm not a panic-er and when this first came out I thought that it was a little gamesmanship and an effort by Brady to avoid another stupid press conference by claiming the need for treatment for some minor bump in practice. However, if he doesn't practice today (the Thursday before a huge game) I will be very concerned. This is Brady's throwing hand - if he can't grip the ball right errant throws and fumbles could abound. We saw Big Ben cough up a big one to the Jags just this last week. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back