PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop the bs..eating the best way possible and taking care of your body should not be mocked. Maybe too many people lack the discipline to eat right, so making fun of others who do makes them feel better somehow.

I've lost 70lbs, I'm eating way better and exercising daily. 30 more for my GW.

Nobody is mocking anyone about eating right and living right and trying to turn this into a body or lifestyle shaming thing is ridiculous.

We're making fun of Tom Brady because, as much as I love the guy, Guerrero is somewhere between a Holistic Healer and the L.Ron Hubbard of sports 'medicine'.

Coming to an AFCCG near you:

"Goodellfellas", starring Tom Brady as 'Tommy Two Gloves'.

Regards,
Chris

Did I get this right that one of the legitimized theories is that Brady:
  1. Hit his hand on someone/something, and damaged the thumb...
  2. ...so severely that a bone broke loose so as to tear through the skin...
  3. ...and cause significant bleeding?
  4. This was followed by a simple visit to the on-sight training office for a repair...
  5. ...where xrays showed no structural damage, the bone was simply moved back into position, and the injury required a few stitches.
  6. And then he was out on the field the next day, throwing the ball around?
  7. And actual physicians with real MD's are talking this up as a possibility?
Did I get that right?

I've lost 70lbs, I'm eating way better and exercising daily. 30 more for my GW.

Nobody is mocking anyone about eating right and living right and trying to turn this into a body or lifestyle shaming thing is ridiculous.

We're making fun of Tom Brady because, as much as I love the guy, Guerrero is somewhere between a Holistic Healer and the L.Ron Hubbard of sports 'medicine'.
Congrats on the weight loss! I think you deserve some avocado ice cream!

Henceforth, please come to class prepared. :cool:

So I'm guessing if it were his left hand, we'd have "Handgate", "lying on injury reports"...etc..

Screw it, we can afford one more "gate" right? :p

Sorry RW, ,you're one of my favorite posters here.
But I HAD to give you the big red x.
I strongly disagree with your first sentence.
You start Brady even if he IS dead,period.

Zombie Brady would be so good! He'd already be dead, so we wouldn't have to worry about him retiring because of age anymore. Maybe he'd even eat the other team during games!

Zombie Brady would be so good! He'd already be dead, so we wouldn't have to worry about him retiring because of age anymore. Maybe he'd even eat the other team during games!
It would be tough to get a crossbow through that helmet too!

I'm not going to joke about any of the conspiracy theories

What seems to be true is that Brady so injured the thumb on his throwing hand that he needed stitches

Anything bad involving the thumb of the throwing hand is inherently bad so I take this seriously - as do the Patriots.

I do think that the gameplan for this week would be a lot of short "dink and dunk get rid of it quickly" passes - low risk but high reward in moving the ball

If Brady goes out there and finds the injury too bad, I actually do have some confidence that Hoyer can do ok in that situation with good OL protection

If this had been another matchup, not so much - but I'm taking this injury VERY seriously, yet still feel the Pats will be more than competitive no matter what

I guess the question is as follows: Does the team have a better chance of winning with a 75 percet Brady or 100 percent Hoyer.

Ill take the former. Hoyer is not a good QB. And I hate to say it, but it's going to look really bad for trading away Jimmy G if/when Hoyer gives it away.

When they win the Super Bowl, you'll be the one worried that Brady won't be able to climb the stairs to accept his SB MVP award.

Everyone seems to be dead set on this being a “belichickian misdirection ruse” similar to David copper field walking through the Great Wall. All theories are that a: were lying and cheating.
B: even if we’re telling the truth, we’re inflating the injury to use it as a device to get wide eyed and dumb jags defenders to over commit and
C: there’s no way in hell were telling the truth and
D: it’s all an act and there’s no injury even if there is or something. Kinda convolluted on the other side but none the less the pats are trying to steal baby candy by pulling a heartless and diabolical trick on the young and unsuspecting puritans who play for the jags oh yeah and we’re Satan worshippers who gladly gobble the hearts of poor, unsuspecting and gullible little children.

Jesus

There was actually something useful on one of the NFL Network shows yesterday.
A corner who's played against Brady (I forget who) said to watch what he does when he gets the ball in the shotgun.

His usual routine (unless he's under pressure and is focused on protecting the ball with both hands if he gets sacked) is to take the snap with both hands, secure it in his right hand with the four fingers of his left hand and, when he finds his target, remove the left hand as he takes his arm back and then just tap the ball with his left hand once or maybe twice before throwing.

The corner said that, if there is a real problem with his grip, he'll deviate from that either by keeping his entire left hand on the ball until the last second while he's holding it and maybe not tapping it. I watched about a dozen Youtube videos of Brady throwing and the way he described it is usually, but not always, how he does it, so that might be something worth watching for. I imagine that the Jaguars will be watching it closely in warmups.
That's the big thing with Tom. He only taps the ball once or twice.

With Drew he'd pat the ball 56 times before throwing

Any Brady updates haven’t seen a lot today which I’m taking as good news.

Any Brady updates haven’t seen a lot today which I’m taking as good news.
He posted a pump-up video on Facebook/Instagram. I assume that's a decent sign he will go tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots