PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not taking snaps under center on thurs was just a precaution. New stitches...why risk aggregating

Plus hed have two more days of healing from then

Plus hed have two more days of healing from then

DR. chao speculated he should be able to take snaps on Sunday. but considering the ball hits the top of your hand, doesnt make sense to risk it during practice.

Dont we expect brady more in shotgun tomorrow anyways? thats usually how the gameplan goes against these tough front 4's and defenses.

stop the bs..eating the best way possible and taking care of your body should not be mocked. Maybe too many people lack the discipline to eat right, so making fun of others who do makes them feel better somehow.

Gymrat is that you?

Even if he can throw fine, if he can't take snaps under center, or the team needs to vastly reduce the number of snaps taken from center to avoid aggravating the injury, that's not a slight annoyance. Especially because I believe play action and the running game would normally be an important part of this game plan.
I don’t think snaps under center will be an issue. The ball hitting his cut flush is not overly concerning. I think a tearing motion, like awkwardly using his spread out hand to brace a fall would potentially cause the cut to reopen. Regardless, I’m feeling confident he will be just fine

Plus hearing the word knuckle used to describe the cut, I’m thinking it’s on the back of his hand anyway

I know some are worried about the injury but if his teammates are not concerned then you all should relax and chill out with the doomsday scenarios.

I think the same. He will be fine.

I’m in a all out brawl today verbally . People can’t understand that by not saying much at the podium doesn’t equate lying or cheating. League rules say you have to report injuries, it was reported. It doesn’t say you have to allow photos of the injury nor does it say you have to answer question regarding the injury. Now, the pats did all that. The other fights are about weather this is gamesmanship. I won’t entertain that because these same guys would just say they were lying

I think the same. He will be fine.

I’m in a all out brawl today verbally . People can’t understand that by not saying much at the podium doesn’t equate lying or cheating. League rules say you have to report injuries, it was reported. It doesn’t say you have to allow photos of the injury nor does it say you have to answer question regarding the injury. Now, the pats did all that. The other fights are about weather this is gamesmanship. I won’t entertain that because these same guys would just say they were lying
Pats learned along time ago that if you give the media an inch they will savagely crave a mile. Luckily we have a coach who handles it incredibly well and sets a great tone for the team. Plus it’s not in their competitive interest to describe the injury in detail incase Brady finds himself in bottom of a pile. They reported a hand injury. Done.

Not worried anymore.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was mentioned yet, but is possible that his left hand was injured.
It was supposedly hurt, handing it off to Burkhead.

Do the injury reports require that the left or right hand be specified?

Could that be the reason for 2 gloves?

Wouldn't that be a hoot? :)

stop the bs..eating the best way possible and taking care of your body should not be mocked.

agree in principle, but...Believing that drinking a lot of water mixed with extra electrolytes wards off cancer, cures concussions, and prevents sunburns ought to be mocked loudly and repeatedly.

So what we have is a mixture of common sense and nonsense, an entire package with parts to applaud and parts to laugh at, then refute.

I don't know if this was mentioned yet, but is possible that his left hand was injured.

It would be a scream lol
I can just hear the shrieks of my co workers and the howls of psychobabble

Henceforth, please come to class prepared. :cool:

I'm looking forward to closeups of the bloody glove, and then all the pat haters will say its ketchup.

There was actually something useful on one of the NFL Network shows yesterday.
A corner who's played against Brady (I forget who) said to watch what he does when he gets the ball in the shotgun.

His usual routine (unless he's under pressure and is focused on protecting the ball with both hands if he gets sacked) is to take the snap with both hands, secure it in his right hand with the four fingers of his left hand and, when he finds his target, remove the left hand as he takes his arm back and then just tap the ball with his left hand once or maybe twice before throwing.

The corner said that, if there is a real problem with his grip, he'll deviate from that either by keeping his entire left hand on the ball until the last second while he's holding it and maybe not tapping it. I watched about a dozen Youtube videos of Brady throwing and the way he described it is usually, but not always, how he does it, so that might be something worth watching for. I imagine that the Jaguars will be watching it closely in warmups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back