PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Prisco !!! i havent heard that name since he routinely picked manning all the time .
Yep Prisco loved him some Colts and Fivehead.

It's glorious to see all these Brady haters' redemption from Max Kellerman to Nick Wright to Rob Parker. But they are hating on BB now.

You're close. I just felt Brady needed to leave as Bill just couldn't provide what Brady had required. It's as simple as that. I don't believe Bill wanted him to leave. I really have a hard time believing Bill didn't think Brady had much left.
We are 100% aligned.

You're close. I just felt Brady needed to leave as Bill just couldn't provide what Brady had required. It's as simple as that. I don't believe Bill wanted him to leave. I really have a hard time believing Bill didn't think Brady had much left.
Criticising the team building over last 5 yrs maybe warranted. But if bill had called brady and they had worked out a contract for 2 yrs 50 m and brady stayed, would we be happy ? Because he wouldve pouted through a poor season and asked kraft to release him like he asked after the eagles SB. I dont think Bb thought brady was done. He probably thought he cant build a roster around him and his cap and needs to reset at some point. Brady outplayed BB's estimates and thats his greatness. BB ripped the bandaid. Now its on him to comeup with a plan.

It's glorious to see all these Brady haters' redemption from Max Kellerman to Nick Wright to Rob Parker. But they are hating on BB now.
Just like some pats fans who were hating on brady last yr blaming his play to poor skills :) .

I dont think if this was any other coach he would be getting killed like this. you think andy reid gets slammed like this ? As an example there is barely a mention of his son's actions all week from anywhere. Peopel dont like BB and were waiting for 20 yrs for this.
Yes, Reid will get slammed a lot in KC. But when KC starts winning again next year the criticism will die away. If Bill turns it around next year all will be forgiven here too. Tampa fans were all over Ariens until he won the Super Bowl.

We are now like most other team's fan bases. Our team is now like most other teams.
I dont know man. I want to see other fan bases who went to 9 SBs in 20 yrs behave like this then i will believe .

Morning sports update: Bart Scott thinks Patriots fans will ‘run Bill Belichick out of town’ without quarterback fix​

Bart Scott thinks Belichick's position has changed with Brady's Superbowl win.

Isnt he already the villian ? But he is right , pats fans will run him out of town in the next 1 yr.

Yes, Reid will get slammed a lot in KC. But when KC starts winning again next year the criticism will die away. If Bill turns it around next year all will be forgiven here too. Tampa fans were all over Ariens until he won the Super Bowl.
I was talking about the personal issue with Reid's son. That is basiclaly getting zero coverage. Imagine it was steve belichick. If you have good connections with the media, these reactions around league wont happen.

Yeah, but he had TB 12 then.
And he had law, seymour harrison branch vrabel bruschi mcginest . Not meyers harry jonathan jones and bunch of other no names .

I was talking about the personal issue with Reid's son. That is basiclaly getting zero coverage. Imagine it was steve belichick. If you have good connections with the media, these reactions around league wont happen.
Well for things like that that are non football but involve players or teams, New England is very different. Steelers openly had an ex-cop on the payroll for years to cover up player incidents off the field and not just involving Ben. Dallas etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots