PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard's "source" says that the Brady/Belichick/Kraft drama has not been hashed out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I do think this is more of "let's talk **** about the Pats cause it brings ALL the views!"-kind of piece, let's presume Bedard does have a good source.

It HAS to come from BB's side. He is the least vocal of the 3, the only one where we don't quite know everything that goes through his mind, the only who has always look in the long term, too, which doesn't include Brady anymore...

Anyway, like Kontra said, Why would BB be pissed that McD was retained? He doesn't want to play with great OC? With people who he knows he can't trust? Very weird...

I feel players are still upset with the butler benching in the super bowl.

Maybe it was Kraft who called down to the field and told BB to sit him?

Bob is like a little Jerry Jones.

Anyway, like Kontra said, Why would BB be pissed that McD was retained? He doesn't want to play with great OC? With people who he knows he can't trust? Very weird...

I don't think BB is pissed at all that McD was retained and nothing in this article suggests that. I think the wording right here was pretty deliberate:

Belichick continues to be irritated that Kraft has increasingly interjected himself into areas that were largely Belichick’s domain during his tenure with the Patriots. That includes the owner’s deference to Brady and his role in the retention of Josh McDaniels.

If any of this is true then this is about Kraft not Josh.

I love all the attack the messenger stuff. You guys are classic deniers.
It’s definitely been called out upon more often ever since we lost the SB.

Beforehand, even speaking like this would get you outcasted.

Yeah, Belichick is such a chatterbox. Probably airing his dirty laundry over the back yard fence. How could Bedard help but hear?

That’s what he wants you to believe. Belichick is actually very adept at using the media to frame the narrative. Of course, he has peeps do the dirty work. He learned from the best: Coach Parcells.

This thread reminds me of why I never tune into a playoff game, SB, even weekly game, before kickoff.
Let me guess, you're one of those football nuts that only wants to watch the game being played?

Belichick's is losing autonomy over "his" team

BB prefers certainty which is in sharp contrast to the reality of his current QB situation.
Belichick waited as long as he possibly could hanging onto Jimmy Perfect G well beyond his maximum value inflection point ....hoping/waiting for Brady to walk into the sunset.
Jimmy G = 5+ years of future certainty vs Brady's year to year "We'll see" that the team currently operates under(despite Brady's proclamations)
Celeb loving Kraft backs his Country Club Estate neighbor.
New England now operates within a narrow window...just one retirement announcement away from basement dwelling status.

Brady continues to flex his organizational power
Free rent at Patriot Place.
Unlimited team access for Magic Hands....valiantly fought off for now.
Jimmy G extraction
Self designed schedule.
Coaching demands.
All accepted to placate the QB who operates year to year..."My family, my family, I need Josh, Where is my Magic Hands."

Promises have been made to Josh.
BB is aware.
Brady's behind the scenes maneuvering has been successful.
BB is isolated
BB is the source.
This soap opera is just in the foreplay stages. Betrayal and unraveling coming after a word from our sponsors.
From my lofty perch, it is abundantly clear who holds the dagger.....The guy whose media team is creating a mythical figure narrative of a self-created super-species who defies the laws of nature.
Mr. Team First has evolved into Me First......"See me conquer time in my next episode produced by my production company TB12 Productions (Associate Producers: Magic Hands, Tony Robbins, Big Stan the Flim Flam Man, and Aussie Pete: creator of SlapChop)"
Last man standing in NE possesses bragging rights
:)

Felger is this you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back