PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard's "source" says that the Brady/Belichick/Kraft drama has not been hashed out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL Rumors: Patriots’ Brady-Belichick-Kraft Drama Wasn’t ‘Hashed Out’ During Offseason

From The Boston Sports Journal’s Greg Bedard: “According to multiple sources, nothing has been hashed out between the three of them, at least at this time. That could certainly change as they come off vacation and ready for the season. But sources say the more likely scenario is that things are worked out slowly during camp — or not at all.

“Belichick continues to be irritated that Kraft has increasingly interjected himself into areas that were largely Belichick’s domain during his tenure with the Patriots. That includes the owner’s deference to Brady and his role in the retention of Josh McDaniels.”

I'm not altogether sure what to make of this. Further, this is the first that I (personally) am hearing that that the retention of McDaniels is rubbing BB the wrong way. I have no clue why that could be. Continuity in the coaching staff is certainly a good thing and the two have had what appears to be a good working relationship to this point.

Bill about to sit the whole defense in week 1 and make Tom and Bob go out there

The sooner this ends, the better. I'm ready to move on...

Nothing to hash out.
All must live with the dish they've been served.

checkout Amendolas recent comments

Called New England a “principals office”very discouraging all the bad mouthing

please...Bedard is a fat, constantly lying tard (do not like using the term tard, but in this case, Bedard is the paradigm). I can't think of a more irritating, constantly contrarian shytbird (outside of Reimer) in the Boston media sewer circle.

The interesting thing about this report is the inclusion of the information that Brady was instrumental in keeping McDaniels. Such an inclusion would lead one to believe there’s a real source and not just a rehash for clicks to Bedard’s website.

The information about Daniels leads me to believe the source is from Belichick’s camp as neither Kraft or Brady would have any reason to drag McDaniels into this.

I’m just waiting for the next shoe to drop. It should be dropping shortly.

please...Bedard is a fat, constantly lying tard (do not like using the term tard, but in this case, Bedard is the paradigm). I can't think of a more irritating, constantly contrarian shytbird (outside of Reimer) in the Boston media sewer circle.
Stunning how a guy can go from must read to utter garbage in such a short period of time. I really used to enjoy Bedard's takes a few years ago. Now, you'd have to pay me to read him.

"Source".

I'm not saying these guys are perfect, but they generally don't get to where they are by making **** up. I'm really tired of this rush to call things you don't like fake news. It's childish.

Could it be wrong? Sure. Could it be overstated? You betcha. But doubtless the guy has a source.

"Source".

I'm not saying these guys are perfect, but they generally don't get to where they are by making **** up. I'm really tired of this rush to call things you don't like fake news. It's childish.

Could it be wrong? Sure. Could it be overstated? You betcha. But doubtless the guy has a source.

18j5g21rwa70ijpg.jpg

What are they to “hash out”? Media reports that they need to hash shít out? These guys are professionals and know how to go to work and get the job done.

He had a source. A very good one. How he handled it after the fact was different, but he didn't pull **** out of his ass.

He did not have a good source. It wasn't two pounds. It wasn't one pound. It wasn't half a pound. And according the to almighty Well's report it was 0.3 pounds. According the 21 Science professors who signed an Amicus brief and sent it, along with their reputations, to the Supreme Court it was no pounds.

Mort got exposed as the prostituted puppet he is. **** that dude and his sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back