PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard says Brady was bad against Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not listen to, read or otherwise pay attention to that fatheaded blabbermouth, Betard.

He is as inconsequential a sports media figure as I've ever had the disgust to experience. A jerkoff.

I also heard on national sports radio last week that the Jets, and particularly Darnold, were "good" against the Pats, were moving the ball, and the only reason the score wasn't closer is because they went for it on 4th down and couldn't convert.

Of course, they forgot to mention that that only happened once (as I recall), after the Jets were already down by 3 TDs.

Brady played great last week. He pulled an Aaron Rodgers and threw a TD on a roll out for cripes sake. Who cares what they say.

If the Pats somehow get to the Super Bowl and win it, it will be all the sweeter! Let our opponents think Brady played bad in the last game of the year. They will be in for a nasty surprise.

I also heard on national sports radio last week that the Jets, and particularly Darnold, were "good" against the Pats, were moving the ball, and the only reason the score wasn't closer is because they went for it on 4th down and couldn't convert. Of course, they forgot to mention that that only happened once (as I recall), after the Jets were already down by 3 TDs. Brady played great last week. He pulled an Aaron Rodgers and threw a TD on a roll out for cripes sake. Who cares what they say. If the Pats somehow get to the Super Bowl and win it, it will be all the sweeter! Let our opponents think Brady played bad in the last game of the year. They will be in for a nasty surprise.

Did that really happen? (Not rhetorical)

I saw the pats beat the jets badly

I also heard on national sports radio last week that the Jets, and particularly Darnold, were "good" against the Pats, were moving the ball, and the only reason the score wasn't closer is because they went for it on 4th down and couldn't convert. Of course, they forgot to mention that that only happened once (as I recall), after the Jets were already down by 3 TDs. Brady played great last week. He pulled an Aaron Rodgers and threw a TD on a roll out for cripes sake. Who cares what they say. If the Pats somehow get to the Super Bowl and win it, it will be all the sweeter! Let our opponents think Brady played bad in the last game of the year. They will be in for a nasty surprise.

They went for it twice on 4th and failed. But think about it; if they decided to go for the FG and made it both times, they score 9 points. In what universe is an offense that scores 9 points “good” in a game? I guess the Pats offense was great against the Steelers because they got into double digits!

This is why I don’t read, watch or listen to sports media anymore.

I do not listen to, read or otherwise pay attention to that fatheaded blabbermouth, Betard.

He is as inconsequential a sports media figure as I've ever had the disgust to experience. A jerkoff.
some people actually pay to read his crapola:D a fool and his money are soon parted.

It is a review of Brady's play through watching the coach's tape of the game, which Bedard has just gotten around to doing. He is genuinely surprised to find a high number of plays where Brady performed poorly. He makes a good case.

There's no value in any reaction from anyone who doesn't read it.

It is a review of Brady's play through watching the coach's tape of the game, which Bedard has just gotten around to doing. He is genuinely surprised to find a high number of plays where Brady performed poorly. He makes a good case.

I've seen Bedard break down film and it's very reasonable to pass judgement on his assessments.

He throws cold water whenever he can

2 bad plays from Brady stand out (the hogan miss and not seeing a wide open Gronk in the EZ) but the good plays he made far outweighed the bad ones.

It is a review of Brady's play through watching the coach's tape of the game, which Bedard has just gotten around to doing.

It's what he does after every game. This year, he's been banging the "Brady played ok. He was just OK" drum for pretty much every game, and highlighting or minimizing points in an attempt to keep that as his story. It's gotten to be rote for him, and that's bad for analysis.

He is genuinely surprised to find a high number of plays where Brady performed poorly. He makes a good case.

I doubt that, but I didn't listen to him this week.

Boston Sports Journal really doesn't belong on the news feed, as it's behind a paywall and doesn't offer enough of a preview to make it worth referring to.

I posted this after the game. As good as the Pats looked it was against the Jets. Jets coach knew he was fired. Jets had injuries. Jets were playing for a top draft pick. So just how good did they look. Brady has been having a problem not seeing open receivers. Brady has been overthrowing the rivers or underthrow them. He did so in the Jets game.

He is still our guy, the reality is a reality.

Go Pats

Ok, let's have it.

Brady 18 hasn’t been the crazy last half of 16 Brady. But who is ?!? The truth is : people are unjustly comparing Brady to crazy-amazing-Brady instead of comparing him to the other QBs in the league.

I’ve seen many good QBs this year having a bad game or two. Having said that : there’d be much better examples of “good Brady” w/o referring to the Jets game.... he dominated that team.

Neat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots