PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB: Our passing game isn't as efficient as it needs to be

He lost me when he started defending the selection of Sony over Chubb and said DK wouldn’t fit here because he has a ”low IQ” . Meanwhile Bb drafts three WRs who are dumb as rocks Price, Dobson, and Harry

Harry scored a 24 on the Wonderlic. You'd probably score a 12.

Umm, MIchel started as a rookie. BB doesn't start rookie RBs, except for desperation time with Laura Maroney (an annoying McDoofus pick), and Fears likes to redshirt backs due fears of missing blocks, so this means Michel understood our offense well enough and passed that test.

Get it?

You're not smarter or more well qualified than BB or Ivan Fears. BB drafts OL, RBs and DL very well, and lately, CBs he coaches up. Glad you're enjoying it.

You could easily be a fan of so-me other crapball franchise, but you'd need to check yourself into an insane asylum at that point.

Doesn't say much for the alternatives on the roster, that's for sure.
You can keep repeating the same dumb statement like the potus does on Twitter, but it's still very dumb.

Repeating it over won't convince anyone that you think you have an inside bead on what BB will do or won't do.

You can keep repeating the same dumb statement like the potus does on Twitter, but it's still very dumb.

Repeating it over won't convince anyone that you think you have an inside bead on what BB will do or won't do.
One last thing: Keep your filthy political viewpoints out of a football forum.

One last thing: Keep your filthy political viewpoints out of a football forum.

Don't tell me what to do in a free country. Our country is loaded with really stupid people, easily duped. Nothing more than an observation I've had nailed for 20 years.

Tehcnology has dumbed some of us down to the point the person has ZERO critical thinking skills.

Truth hurts

I'm just saying that picking Tom fricken Brady in the 6th round is the best draft pick of all time....that buys him a pass in my opinion, plus we are always picking at the end of the rest round...who was our last mid 1st rounder Devin McCourty, he hasn't turned out that bad, has he?
Pro Bowler, how about this year- JC Jackson, how about Thuney, Mason, D.Harris all great players. Have we missed on wide receivers and safeties in the 2nd round, sure, but every team has missed on player.

“picking at the end of the first round”

Here are the offensive players drafted after 25th overall since 2013..

plenty of elite talents fall in the draft, we just don’t draft them anymore

Don't tell me what to do in a free country. Our country is loaded with really stupid people, easily duped. Nothing more than an observation I've had nailed for 20 years.

Tehcnology has dumbed some of us down to the point the person has ZERO critical thinking skills.
20-years...you were clearly a wise 14-year old ;)

Indeed and without question when you were looking in the mirror one day.

Truth hurts
Except it's not the truth. That's the whole point. You're not smarter than BB and have no idea what the future holds like you claim here. You have poor reading comprehension, have no idea what contexts means and struggle to understand basic concepts in general in the Brady underoos. Someone will be QB and ain't Newton next year and it will never be Brady again, so you need to wait to refresh your Madden video game roster. bawaha

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back