PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atlanta over run with Patriots fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys really think noise will play a factor? I’m wondering I just don’t see it. I think a lot of people from Atlanta will go just to go and say they have been to a SB

The league (as much as would like to) can't control the secondary market. That's where the Pats fans appear to be blowing LA out of the water.
Interesting perspective, but I do not believe the ticket stats were based on NFL distribution. That said, I wondered how the heck they would know which team a ticket purchaser rooted for, so I guess your methodology (whatever it is) is just as valid. We'll find out soon enough.

Do you guys really think noise will play a factor? I’m wondering I just don’t see it. I think a lot of people from Atlanta will go just to go and say they have been to a SB

I don’t think it will affect Goff and Co., but it can absolutely aid momentous plays and help boost momentum. It could boost our defense at the right times. It could catch y’all off guard when you realize it may not be a very neutral environment. Very minor effect but > 0.

Interesting perspective, but I do not believe the ticket stats were based on NFL distribution. That said, I wondered how the heck they would know which team a ticket purchaser rooted for, so I guess your methodology (whatever it is) is just as valid. We'll find out soon enough.
I have to say the math was wrong. It sounded like a home game. If other team's fans were not joining the Pat's fans, they must have sold them their tickets.

GREAT JOB BY ALL THE PATRIOTS FANS WHO SHOWED UP AND MADE IT A HOME GAME FOR THE PATRIOTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back