PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atlanta over run with Patriots fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion......if the flag gets thrown, the game is over because the saints take a knee 3 times and kick the fg. That’s it......none of the other ******** matters at that point.....period.....case closed and my point that the rams don’t belong in the sb stands

Or IMO.....the Saints never make the throw, run the ball 3 straight times, make LA use all their timeouts, kick the FG, and give the ball back to LA with 40 seconds and no timeouts. Now I know Mahomes was in that scenario 2 weeks ago and they managed to tie the game and I know all about the Miami fluke but that strategy works 90% of the time.

If your QB needs communication with his coach so badly and can’t think on his own. Then the site does not matter. Once McVay is not in his ear. I can guarantee you Belichick will be on his mind
I think it’s cool how the Rams have spoken to the media time and again about how they coach Goff via his headset even at the line of scrimmage all the way up to the 15-second cutoff. And I am sure Bill Belichick will not use that publicly-made information in any way whatsoever and do anything crazy like show one defensive scheme at the line of scrimmage and then switch up after that 15 second cutoff. That would be unfair.

Or IMO.....the Saints never make the throw, run the ball 3 straight times, make LA use all their timeouts, kick the FG, and give the ball back to LA with 40 seconds and no timeouts. Now I know Mahomes was in that scenario 2 weeks ago and they managed to tie the game and I know all about the Miami fluke but that strategy works 90% of the time.

The pass was there on first down, Brees threw a terrible ball.

That missed call is really taking away from the fact that Brees had an awful game.

I didn’t mention the “NO CALL” you did that all by yourself
LOL!! Looks like our Rams friend is just a little bit sensitive about the whole fact that, ya know, everyone in the country knows his team didn’t deserve to advance to the Super Bowl.

I think it’s cool how the Rams have spoken to the media time and again about how they coach Goff via his headset even at the line of scrimmage all the way up to the 15-second cutoff. And I am sure Bill Belichick will not use that publicly-made information in any way whatsoever and do anything crazy like show one defensive scheme at the line of scrimmage and then switch up after that 15 second cutoff. That would be unfair.

This has been common knowledge since last year? We went 13-3

This has been common knowledge since last year? We went 13-3

And how often have you faced a team coached by BB ?

We heard how the Chargers were just more talented and balanced and completely shut them down. Then we heard how unstoppable the KC offense is and we went to their place and kept them to 7 points through 3 quarters.

You will not see business as usual tmw from the Rams but them having to play left handed and Goff making about 20 precise throws under pressure. If he can have the game of his life like Foles had last year and hit all those tight windows in clutch situations then the Rams have a good chance to win the game. If he misses just 20-25% of those you guys are pretty much screwed without stealing turnovers.

And how often have you faced a team coached by BB ?

We heard how the Chargers were just more talented and balanced and completely shut them down. Then we heard how unstoppable the KC offense is and we went to their place and kept them to 7 points through 3 quarters.
We beat these teams as well.

We have never faced BB under Sean McVay...that’s one reason I’m glad it was Pats and not Chargers or Chiefs.

I don’t think Goff will have to make spot on throws all game long especially if we can get Gurley going for 100+

That is not the point I am making. The point is that it doesn't matter how long people knew about McVay calling plays into Goffs headset. Until you face a BB defense you should not say "nobody else figured out a way to exploit this so it wont matter".

With all the love McVay is getting for running a Shanahan style offense this is still a coaching mismatch in our favor - as every game is.

Goff is possibly in for an arse kicking. No ability to diagnose without McVay telling him.

I was there and without a doubt, the crowd helped.

My guess is that was a 60/40 maybe 65/35, this 9ne appears to be 80/20.
Huge advantage, unless Rams can steal our us VS world mentality.
I see what you did? 9ne!

We have never faced BB under Sean McVay...that’s one reason I’m glad it was Pats and not Chargers or Chiefs.
Wait a second.... you’re saying you’re glad it was the Patriots and not KC/LA because you’ve never faced Belichick but you have faced those other coaches? So you’d rather face the greatest HC in NFL history for the first time instead of Anthony “all zone, all the time” Lynn for the second?

Man you’re really reaching here. What’s next? How the Rams are much better off facing Tom Brady than Philip Rivers?

Last edited:
Wait a second.... you’re saying you’re glad it was the Patriots and not KC/LA because you’ve never faced Belichick but you have faced those other coaches? So you’d rather face the greatest HC in NFL history for the first time instead of Anthony “all zone, all the time” Lynn for the second?

Man you’re really reaching here. What’s next? How the Rams are much better off facing Tom Brady than Philip Rivers?

You took that wrong. I just wanted to see a game against a new opponent. I’m not underestimating the strength of the Patriots. I realize they are a formidable opponent.

Also, it would make it even sweeter as a Rams fan to beat the GOATs in BB and TB12.

The pass was there on first down, Brees threw a terrible ball.

That missed call is really taking away from the fact that Brees had an awful game.

I think we are saying the same thing. Don't throw the ball in that situation.

Ah, what a memory, and I LOVED this gif

Trophy Manning GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
giphy.gif

The numbers are outdated, but I still love the sentiment:

Manning%2011-12_zpseaftd8uo.jpg

I don’t think Goff will have to make spot on throws all game long especially if we can get Gurley going for 100+

The same Todd Gurley that got 10 rushing yards against the Saints?

There would've been 55-65 seconds remaining, not 40.

Last edited:
MBS is more like Jerry World and less like the old Georgia Dome or the Super Dome. It’s cavernous and just doesn’t get as loud. The loudest I’ve heard it there was for the SEC championship game and the Atlanta United cup game. Falcons games are funeral like in comparison
Don't underestimate Arthur Blank's ego from wanting to put on a loud show. :p

"Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank said that based on his impression of the NFL's investigation into whether the team used fake crowd noise, the Falcons' alleged actions were "wrong," according to the Associated Press."

Rams fans in the family section sold their seats to a company who sold them to my friends that are Pats fans. I get what you are saying but there are so many tickets on the secondary market. If you are a fan you can get them, just depends what fan base floods it. My guess this time it will be Pats fans. Last year the total opposite
I think we are saying the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes