PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: We are on to Kansas City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Chiefs Planet I was called a tool, cheater, stupid, idiot, dumbass, moron, mentally-challenged, mother**** and loser.
How did they get to know you so well so quickly? :eek:

I made I think seven very civil posts there before bowing out. Not worth the abuse.

Last edited:
How did they get to know you so well so quickly? :eek:

I made I think seven very civil posts there before bowing out. Not worth the abuse.

Some are good. Some are bad.

obliquely experiencing the idiocy that is today's Chief's fan, I'd like to apologize to those members here that I've insulted/impugned over their intelligence.I think it's safe to say that the board's collective IQ averages out to about 120 or so, while places like these KC sites are overrun with sub-morons. You see,even morons understand that when your team hasn't won a championship since early 70's your best bet is to keep your yap shut when foraying on a Patriots site. These mutts don't even understand THAT, which tells me they are profoundly ******ed. Definitely sub-80 IQ across the board.

Last edited:
nice article, thanks for posting. I just skimmed through.

Just one point of correction, after Carlson Palmer was hit in the playoffs in 2005, the NFL did indeed institute a rule against hitting the QB below the knee. They reemphasized the rule after 2007.
Terrible article because that and other stuff in that article.

Sony finally breaks off a big one. We bully them.

Yeah I remember him saying the Eagles offense would have a field day with the D. Some said he was just a hater. Well....he was spot on.

I'd be shocked if even four analysts pick the Patriots to win. And I'm not Including a homer like Bruschi.

You're a f*kin trip calling a 3-time SB Champion and Patriot Hall of Famer a homer because he supports his old team.

Now you can be a homer for the Jets or the Browns, the Patriots not so much
because they have very few shortcomings or faults since they have consistently won for 18 years.

They are the 6 seed because the #5 seed had a 12-4 record. And also because they play in a division that has actual NFL teams that they have to play. They won 9 out of 10 to finish the season. Beat the Texans twice, Cowboys, Titans twice. Andrew Luck put up for almost 400 yards and 3 TDs against you. If you think they are not good, because of seeding then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Much like last week, that Colts game was over at halftime.

While I appreciate other fans may not actually know what garbage time, and extended garbage time are - suffice it to say, that Luck could have thrown for 600 yards and it wouldn't have mattered.

They're an average team that got a couple of breaks. As you saw yourself this past Saturday, they're fundamentally flawed still on both sides of the ball.

I'm guessing you get all your information from Ninkovich? Find another source that says anything negative about Travis Kelce's blocking. I watch every game. He's a receiving tight end first. But he blocks fine.

LMGTFY
You dumb ****ing idiot. It's because nobody cares about blocking. All you have to do is watch the film. Why can't you just do that? I just heard that dumbass idiot Bruce Arians call Travis Kelce a good blocker a couple of weeks ago. Now he's got a head coaching job. Talk about failing upwards. Like what an idiot. I've watched Kelce's non-existant blocking. He can't block for ****. You obviously don't know what a good blocker looks like. You see him getting in the way of someone and think that's a good blocker? or maybe you watched him get in the way of Darious Leonard once who's a terrible run defender. He should have never got all-pro. He can't shed blockers at all. I wouldn't be surprised if a large percentage of his tackles were at least 5 yards from the LOS, which is not good.

Bill Belichick said that running a route is as good as blocking, that's the praise BB gave to Kelce. Because that's pretty much what he does 95% of the time. You think Kelce could do what Gronk did in that chargers game? You insult true blocking tight ends with that rubbish. Like I said, there's blind homerism, then there's reesebobby homerism. Why don't you just piss off. You're just another fantasy football jackass.

WHERE'S THE LIE

Sorry sorry I couldn't resist I'm trying to delete it, you're a great poster sorry you just left it dangling

Its all good.

I know you don't think that I'm secure enough in myself to not get offended, but it is troubling for someone to say to you "You are ****ing ******ed" for posting something about football.

It's more of an indictment on them than me. They lose a debate and resort to that. Whatever.

Show me a source other than Ninkovich that says he is a poor blocker. Just one. And then we'll talk. It should be pretty easy to do if he's as bad as you say.
How about you just open your ****ing eyes? It's not hard. Actually watch the tight ends around the league block instead of eating up the ******** the media puts out.

So stay with me..... If you prepare properly for crowd noise, silent snap counts, hand signals, etc it can be overcome.

Is it an advantage, sure but if you prepare and play well- non-factor.

If crowd noise were that big of a factor, the Chiefs wouldn't be One-and-Montana in playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back