PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: We are on to Kansas City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, that's just common sense. But crowd noise negating audible offensive calls at the LOS nonetheless is an advantage. I just hope the Pats offense is prepared for this and disciplined enough not to give up any cheap penalty yards.

I'm shocked you'd believe BB wouldn't prepare them for crowd noise. Reiss once said that during practices for a game up in Buffalo, BB would have someone throwing bildos up on the field.

I’ll take Chiefs in a close game. Losing record on the road and a hostile environment with a team that’s consistently hung 40 on us. The offense is going to need to win the game and while it’s nice to see Brady back to his old self, I don’t see it happening. Like my fellow quitter, @QuantumMechanic, I hope I’m wrong.

Don't crown their asses yet.

upload_2019-1-18_20-25-12.png

I'm shocked you'd believe BB wouldn't prepare them for crowd noise. Reiss once said that during practices for a game up in Buffalo, BB would have someone throwing bildos up on the field.
Right. And to prepare for SB 39, BB had Rohan Davey barf on the field with the scout team.

I can't remember how you guys have done at Arrowhead. It's probably out there on the internet somewhere. Maybe try the google machine.

You may beat us. But I think you should get over the notion that you are some kind of invincible machine and that our defense is just going to roll over for you. I pray to god every morning that your game plan is to have Sony Michel beat us.

I don't think anyone sees this team as some invincible juggernaut. I think the Pats will win but it will be close. A one score game anyway it breaks.

I don't think anyone sees this team as some invincible juggernaut. I think the Pats will win but it will be close. A one score game anyway it breaks.

I don’t think it will be close. If the officiating is on point...this may be a shocker even for us.

Its all good.

I know you don't think that I'm secure enough in myself to not get offended, but it is troubling for someone to say to you "You are ****ing ******ed" for posting something about football.

It's more of an indictment on them than me. They lose a debate and resort to that. Whatever.
I believe that fans of teams who haven't won in a long time tend to be irrationally nasty to rival fans. You see the same thing with Jete fans. Subconsciously they believe you're there to take away their happiness.

I believe that fans of teams who haven't won in a long time tend to be irrationally nasty to rival fans. You see the same thing with Jete fans. Subconsciously they believe you're there to take away their happiness.
No question.

Counting on Reid to bungle this one if its close late

Rob Parker believes the Patriots reign of terror ends Sunday. Says history won't help the Patriots. In otherwords, it won't be a factor. Yet a few sentences later he says the road woes of the Patriots guarantees they lose.

I honestly don't think the man believes every word he says. I think t.v. producers tell him ahead of time to act a fool. Just my opinon.

Wouldn't blasting crowd noise on the PA system be considered as cheating? I.e., artificial crowd noise

Rob Parker believes the Patriots reign of terror ends Sunday. Says history won't help the Patriots. In otherwords, it won't be a factor. Yet a few sentences later he says the road woes of the Patriots guarantees they lose.

I honestly don't think the man believes every word he says. I think t.v. producers tell him ahead of time to act a fool. Just my opinon.
Sounds like you and Rob Parker have a lot in common.

staff writer on Boston.com said he feels more confident about this game compared to 2015 Denver because we have a running game. The #1 rb was *checks notes.... Stephen Jackson at the end of his career. Going into a hostile environment against that defense with no running game according to him meant no chance. I just dont feel good about this game because this team has not proven to me that they can win a big game on the road. Hell, Chicago almost beat us on the road when we had the game won.

I think this issue about road record this year is way overblown. The roster is littered with players who have performed well and won on the road many times. It is not like they forgot how. KC is a potent team and we might lose, but probably not just because we are on the road.

I think this issue about road record this year is way overblown. The roster is littered with players who have performed well and won on the road many times. It is not like they forgot how. KC is a potent team and we might lose, but probably not just because we are on the road.
Yes we might lose but I believe if the players do what the coaches ask them to do on a consistent basis, we will win. the question is , can we have that success on the road? Our defensive line needs to contain Mahomes and keep him in the pocket just like with Russell Wilson. Mahomes reminds me of Wilson but with a better arm.

Bills fans on the bills forums seem to have been beaten into submission though. Some of them are docile creatures now.

staff writer on Boston.com said he feels more confident about this game compared to 2015 Denver because we have a running game. The #1 rb was *checks notes.... Stephen Jackson at the end of his career. Going into a hostile environment against that defense with no running game according to him meant no chance. I just dont feel good about this game because this team has not proven to me that they can win a big game on the road. Hell, Chicago almost beat us on the road when we had the game won.
2015 was by far the least confident I’ve ever been in an afccg. The entire team was riddled with injuries.
We beat Chicago. Doesn’t winning on the road prove you can win on the road?

I re watched the highlights from colts-chiefs. They run alot of misdirections. They had a fake to the right and then a screen to kelce on the left which went for a bunch of yards. They had the play fake that the colts linebackers bit for badly and they had the play where mahomes faked an end around that went for a big play. I doubt KC runs the same plays on sunday but I know what kinds of plays they will run. Classic Andy Reid offense. alot of creativity and mis direction and Mahomes has a very quick release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back