PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a pigeon will shyt on it..

Watson was initially released. The forum geniuses maintained it was a brilliant move because BB decided to move on with the young guns Izzo/LaGlass, and it saved valuable $$. Some of us thought it was a terrible idea. Thank god BB came to his senses and called Ben back in, avoiding another of the many terrible personnel decisions he's made this season.
It's interesting how the personnel moves on O have come with mixed results and all the moves on D have been pure gold.

So your hope and prayer is a healthy LeGlass! You can't be serious.

Please go into your secret portal into the head of Bill Belichick and tell us what is going on. You "Being Bill Belichick" is the greatest asset of this forum.

Where did I say LaCosse was my "hope and prayer"? I said WYNN coming back was a big deal. And then some others are also coming back. A finally healthy LaCosse would be a "complement to Watson" (let's see if he actually is finally healthy, if he isn't it won't help much). He's also more experienced and a bigger, better blocker than Izzo.

But way to make up words and put them into other posters' mouths. If you want to play that game Vencol, it is a very deep hole you're digging.

Last edited:
It's interesting how the personnel moves on O have come with mixed results and all the moves on D have been pure gold.

I'm still not sold on the Bennett cut........

I'm still not sold on the Bennett cut........

I dunno. I think if they would have let him play his game he'd be fine but that's not how it works here.

The issue as you know was he couldn't or wouldn't which evolved into an attitude issue.

Overall I thought the trade for him was good. Just didn't work out for different reasons. He did ok here though.

Watson was initially released. The forum geniuses maintained it was a brilliant move because BB decided to move on with the young guns Izzo/LaGlass, and it saved valuable $$. Some of us thought it was a terrible idea. Thank god BB came to his senses and called Ben back in, avoiding another of the many terrible personnel decisions he's made this season.

Then address your ire at whomever "forum geniuses" you are talking about. I never opined about the Watson cut in October. If you want to argue with them, have at it. Dragging whatever somebody else says about an issue isn't relevant to your argument on this with me.

Hell I'm grimacing while watching Jacob Hollister ball out in Seattle.

Dude, c'mon. In that first text, he said "you," "u" and "yourself." Trying to say he accidently had her in that group text is laughable.

The first text was addressed to her and hence she got accidentally included in the remaining texts in which he always refers to her in the 3rd person.

Curran says the primary problem is the team doesn’t trust Brown to not have some other hidden ticking timebomb.
Failure to disclose lawsuit is a factor in Patriots not wanting Antonio Brown back

That’s frickin lame. It was a civil suit for god sake. Anyone can face a frivolous civil suit (for which there’s no penalty) at any time. If the police doesn’t see a case to pursue, and there’s no criminal suit (for which there’s a penalty for false allegation) then why does it matter.

The Patriots’ excuse is pretty frickin lame.

The first text was addressed to her and hence she got accidentally included in the remaining texts in which he always refers to her in the 3rd person.

Did I just read the above post?????? Is that real??????? :p:p:p

He signed a confidentiality agreement. He was not allowed legally to disclose the fact he was negotiating with her. Plus players don’t negotiate contracts agents do. So the idea that this is on ab is laughable. He has a lot of things that he has done that are solely on him but this is not one of them. I listened to Florio and currens podcast on him. They are completely in the dark. They have no clue what is going on with him and the league and the pats.

This whole explanation from the Pats is lame. It was a civil suit and a full on shakedown. She wanted $10m and then was willing to settle for $2m. AB said it’s complete lies and didn’t want to and had a confidentiality agreement not to disclose that he was in negotiation. Pats are whining that he didn’t violate his CA on a frivolous civil suit. They need to grow up.

If you believe he has a chance of rejoining the Pats then I believe your wishful thinking has you in the dark. BB and Kraft took a chance on him. Immediately the lawsuit comes crashing in. They were had by him and his agent regardless of confidentiality BS. They try and catch their breath and give AB the benefit of the doubt. What does the ***** do. Within a week he threatens a woman in a text while in the stadium. BB looked disgusted to have to go out to that Presser answering more questions about the POS. That is what got him fired. He then goes on to call out the owner in an extremely embarrassing way. Somehow some of us on this board think he still has a chance here. Wow.

BB looked annoyed at the bru-ha and the cacophony. Not disgusted.

I agree with you that those two jamokes have zero inside info. I don’t believe anyone does. I want so badly to win the SB without AB. Just to show that we should never diminish the standard of being a Patriot just to win a few games. When those same games can probably be won without the problem child.

I don’t how see adding AB in anyway diminishes the standard of being a Patriot, unless the standard is to be someone who cannot be frivolously and falsely accused via a civil suit.

Yes it’s accurate and the truth.

So, for 20 minutes, Anotonio Nicole, the King of Social Media, all of a sudden forgot cellphone thingamabob technology and committed an 'oopsie'.........????:p:p:p

Thank you for the laughs!

I don’t how see adding AB in anyway diminishes the standard of being a Patriot, unless the standard is to be someone who cannot be frivolously and falsely accused via a civil suit.
Give it up Pal. He got in the face of a GM and threatened him calling him a racial slur. He threw furniture out of a hotel room almost hitting a little kid. Reckless driving. Filming his team after a big win on FB live. Pushed the mother of his children to the ground. Screwed over a chef and artist. Threatened that artist on a group text after approaches her in a towel while she is painting. And you somehow think you know FACTUALLY that it is a frivolous lawsuit. Sounds like something he would do. So yes the standard is not being a complete AHole and pervert and that is excluding the so called frivolous lawsuit

So, for 20 minutes, Anotonio Nicole, the King of Social Media, all of a sudden forgot cellphone thingamabob technology and committed an 'oopsie'.........????:p:p:p

Thank you for the laughs!

If AB re-signs with the Pats...you must lose your shmessy password and create a new account called Anotonio Nicole

At this point, the Patriots not re-signing AB may qualify as criminal negligence.

Generally, I like to say "In Bill We Trust," but we're 9-1. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Wait...

If AB re-signs with the Pats...you must lose your shmessy password and create a new account called Anotonio Nicole

I've already promised to leave the board if he re-signs with the Pats and not come back until the team is cleared of him. Unlike him, I'm a man of my word. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents