PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is like the crazy ex that wont leave you alone ... and the one you want to get back with precisely because you know how sooo good ... but still crazy ... so you know you shouldn't ... but still want to ...

Gronk knows about it, that was his reference to the receiver call . . . only problem is the NFL probably still won't let him play :(

This situation really is too bad

Gronk knows about it, that was his reference to the receiver call . . . only problem is the NFL probably still won't let him play :(
Too bad he did not settle his messes out of court. It may be too late.

Zero maturity. None. Zilch. Nada.

I've been solidly on the "not coming back, don't want him back" side of this discussion.

But I can't help wondering if TB and BB have been lobbying Kraft and Kraft is softening and says he wants a public apology and TB maybe relayed that to him. (And SOMEONE wrote this for him). Not likely, just a vibe I got from this, and the whole Brady/offense thing this week. And who can rule anything out the way this year has gone?

Last edited:
I think he wants to be a Patriot.

Why does he choose to apologize now?

Hmm something is up.

He is what this offense needs.

Gonna pay him mind as well play him.

For the love of god bring him back. AB is a child, however, this offense is really lost.

Why does he choose to apologize now?

because he needs to be on a roster by the 30th in order to make the playoff roster?

just guessing here, don't actually know if he is in the same position as gronk, who's deadline for activation is 11/3o

Only if you had just kept quiet on social media for a while AB. We went for being the Golden State Warriors at WR in the NFL to the Knicks in one week no wonder Brady is pissed.:rolleyes:

Thirty seconds later

“**** the NFL **** Kraft I’m going to run for president instead and change the system #AB2020”

Even if the team brought him back, I feel fairly confident that the league would immediately put him on the exempt list.

Even if the team brought him back, I feel fairly confident that the league would immediately put him on the exempt list.

If he comes back, it would probably mean he has been cleared by the NFL.

If he comes back, it would probably mean he has been cleared by the NFL.

He hasn't been cleared by the NFL yet and apparently hasn't provided them much information relevant to the suit, including during his interview.

For the purpose of the exempt list, he cannot be cleared of that since he hasn't been put on the exempt list yet, and cannot until he is signed with a team.

So it's a roll of the dice unless the Pats have heard via backchannels that AB would not be put on the exempt list should they re-sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes