PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have the cap space, and how did that winning culture work out in Pittsburg?
This is a **** post. Can you figure out why or do I have to go through the useless effort of deconstructing it?

You’re right. What’s the difference between Mike Tomlin and Bill Belichick? :D

Ooooh, oooh, I know, I know - - one has won 3 SBs during AB's career and the other has gotten shut out during that time.........

........but he actually won one the year BEFORE AB crossed his path!!!!

This thread and the parade of ????? is the gift that keeps on giving:p:p:p

This is a **** post. Can you figure out why or do I have to go through the useless effort of deconstructing it?
The 'winning culture will fix him' meme is a figment of your imagination here just as much as it is in Pittsburgh. How are you going to get around the cap space issue?

Ooooh, oooh, I know, I know - - one has won 3 SBs during AB's career and the other has gotten shut out during that time.........

........but he actually won one the year BEFORE AB crossed his path!!!!

This thread and the parade of ????? is the gift that keeps on giving:p:p:p

Belichick and the coaching staff seemed perfectly fine with him in the locker room. I trust 8x champion Belichick’s judgement over yours.

We don't have the cap space, and how did that winning culture work out in Pittsburg?
Uh.....what did they win in Pittsburgh?

That’s a lot of disagrees. Are you sure that’s a good use of your time? Maybe you should spend more time contemplating the benefits of AB’s potential return than madly clicking away on the red X.
Yes, @QuantumMechanic abuses the “disagree” button. A lot of people get that red X.

It hurts my feelings when I get 7 straight notifications saying QM disagreed with my post. :(

I just took care of you there. Who luvs ya baby!

I just took care of you there. Who luvs ya baby!
You healed my soul, but I still think you are a straight up AB hater who needs to get a clue.

You healed my soul, but I still think you are a straight up AB hater who needs to get a clue.

I freaking LOVE this thread! :p

No player ever has or ever will be put on the Exempt List for a civil lawsuit. The fact none of the 32 owners are signing him is akin to blackballing him so the League doesn’t have to make the decision.

yep. If they set the precedent that players can be put on the exempt list for civil suits, good luck. There will be a wave of civil suits come playoff time

I vote for “Go through the useless effort of deconstructing it”!!!!!

************, I guess I have to waste my time here.

1. They already had him signed. The cap space was not an issue. They reflexively cut him from there and the reporting has been that it was Kraft that made that decision. But the cap space was not an issue since he was ALREADY ON THE TEAM.

2. You’re comparing Belichick to Tomlin, and that is disgraceful on your part. Furthermore, you’re also underestimating Belichick’s ability to get him to buy in/control him for one season.

Like I said, that post was utter feces. That I needed to explain it to you should be sounding alarms.
Ok, super genius. I don't think contracts work that way when you've been cut, but whatever. And obviously, there has never been a player in history that Bill didn't get through to. And clearly Bob cares more about insults that about winning another super bowl. You're got it all figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back