PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know that for a fact at all...

“As long as Mr. Brown is a free agent, placement on the Commissioner’s exempt list is not appropriate. If he is signed by a club, such placement may become appropriate at any time depending on the status of the investigation. Upon the conclusion of the investigation, he may also be subject to discipline if the investigation finds that he has violated the law or league policies.”

You’ve already signed him at this point, and the NFL didn’t put Hill on the exempt list, so you keep him and force their hand. If they do, you part ways then. The Patriots didn’t wait for that because the old yenta, Kraft, decided to stick his nose into the football operations side. The side that’s supposed to be Belichick’s business. He did that because his little rub and tug situation kept coming up and, considering his hard line stances on women, he couldn’t have that. It was, and has been, a massive hit to the offensive side of the ball that hopefully Sanu and Harry can mitigate eventually.
Hill only hit/threatened a woman/child, AB embarrassed 2 owners. We know what Goodell considers more egregious.

This offense is putrid and if it continues to suck at full strength (starting today), all the more evidence that we should have kept AB.
Tonight’s a big game for the offense.

But he will be if signed. Pay attention.

No player ever has or ever will be put on the Exempt List for a civil lawsuit. The fact none of the 32 owners are signing him is akin to blackballing him so the League doesn’t have to make the decision.

No player ever has or ever will be put on the Exempt List for a civil lawsuit. The fact none of the 32 owners are signing him is akin to blackballing him so the League doesn’t have to make the decision.

Whoaaaa??? What changed???? I thought it was only Kraft's fault. You mean there are 31 other teams making the very same eggregious mistake?????

This offense is putrid and if it continues to suck at full strength (starting today), all the more evidence that we should have kept AB.

Define "full strength".

Unclean! UNCLEAN!!!!

Excuses, excuses. Brady had a big time fever for the 2004 AFCCG and he dominated. If they suck today it’s because they suck, not because of an illness.

1 person who doesn't really have to physically exhaust himself much vs. about a dozen actual athletes.

Excuses, excuses. Brady had a big time fever for the 2004 AFCCG and he dominated. If they suck today it’s because they suck, not because of an illness.

Ok, you convinced me.

The Patriots are, as you state, at "full strength" today. Nice use of Magical Thinking. :confused:

Never mind the 2 plane thing........

Last edited:
@QuantumMechanic do you do anything other than click the Disagree icon?
I only click disagree when the post deserves it. Which is pretty much anything at all by Biffins and most things AB-related by the AB suckups.

I also click it on marginal posts by people who are all snowflake-y and have to run away to their safe place when confronted by an eensy-weensy red X. Especially if they are the types who complain about “snowflakes”, “****ification”, etc.

Also, according to my profile page I’ve given out 7872 likes, 28130 agrees, and 17842 winners vs 1771 dislikes and 5516 disagrees.

So yeah, it’s you, not me.

Also, according to my profile page I’ve given out 7872 likes, 28130 agrees, and 17842 winners vs 1771 dislikes and 5516 disagrees.

And don't forget, the Patriots are at full strength today.....and if they don't win their pre-ordained Super Bowl championship this season it is all because of them not signing perennial Super Bowl champion Antonio Brown who would've shown them all how to win one.........

I freaking LOVE this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p

Ah so the fact that Bob left his QB and head coach out to dry for “the good of the 32” doesn’t get him **** as far as pull and he just took it up the ass because he’s a gutless pus$y.

Here’s another question: What team needs him to bolster the wideout as badly as we do that has the following:

1. The cap space
2. The winning culture to help keep his head on straight?
We don't have the cap space, and how did that winning culture work out in Pittsburg?

That’s a lot of disagrees. Are you sure that’s a good use of your time? Maybe you should spend more time contemplating the benefits of AB’s potential return than madly clicking away on the red X.

I thought Jeff Howe put the AB speculation to rest for good :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye