PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what makes me chuckle at all those postings saying "we pay him anyhow". Yeah, and you'd have to pay him a second time to sign him. Exactly what about his behaviour tells anyone he'd gladly sign min contract ?

Only if he wants a ring. Sign the MFer and hope the NFL doesn’t ice him.

Are you a parody account?
Just a concerned fan who wants to win a Super Bowl, not protect Robert Kraft’s reputation among the media and his billionaire club.

I’m flabbergasted that the coaches and players are independently confirming at this stage of the season to journalists that they want AB back. This likely reflects

1. Everyone’s acknowledgment and frustration with the current state of the offense and the willingness to do anything to improve it
2. Their frustration with AB’s original release.

I’m flabbergasted that any of you take a La Canfora report seriously. Most likely, he is speculating while pretending that the info is coming from a “source” (ie. he is typing out of his chubby arse). His speculation is probably correct but that is likely all that it is.

Until the offense starts looking competent on a consistent basis, cutting AB should be recognized as a huge blunder.

Until the offense starts looking competent on a consistent basis, cutting AB should be recognized as a huge blunder.
Well, cough up his salary while he sits on the exempt list and see if Bob Kraft goes along.

But he will be if signed. Pay attention.
Where are you getting this information from? Also if and when he is wearing a Patriots uniform again I guarantee you will be secretly giddy about it now that we can actually score TD’s without the other teams routinely ****ing up.

Any team sign him? League office has been investigating.

From September:

NFL won’t place Antonio Brown on exempt list as long as he’s a free agent
Ah so the fact that Bob left his QB and head coach out to dry for “the good of the 32” doesn’t get him **** as far as pull and he just took it up the ass because he’s a gutless pus$y.

Here’s another question: What team needs him to bolster the wideout as badly as we do that has the following:

1. The cap space
2. The winning culture to help keep his head on straight?

I’m flabbergasted that any of you take a La Canfora report seriously. Most likely, he is speculating while pretending that the info is coming from a “source” (ie. he is typing out of his chubby arse). His speculation is probably correct but that is likely all that it is.

BFA174FF-E735-4F17-8AE7-E203A4942D0E.gif

This thread is no place for sensible thinking.

NFL hasn't decided on his fate. Owner is not particularly receptive to giving him any more money or an opportunity after Brown lashed out at him. Players and coaching staff thinks his undeniable talent can help the team.

There is absolutely nothing new in this article. This could have been straight from a month ago.

Ah so the fact that Bob left his QB and head coach out to dry for “the good of the 32” doesn’t get him **** as far as pull and he just took it up the ass because he’s a gutless pus$y.

Here’s another question: What team needs him to bolster the wideout as badly as we do that has the following:

1. The cap space
2. The winning culture to help keep his head on straight?
I didn't say anything about how I feel about Bob Kraft one way or the other because it holds no standing in the equation. AB was going to be on the exempt list if he was/is on a roster. For the year.

I didn't say anything about how I feel about Bob Kraft one way or the other because it holds no standing in the equation. AB was going to be on the exempt list if he was/is on a roster. For the year.

We don’t know that for a fact at all...

“As long as Mr. Brown is a free agent, placement on the Commissioner’s exempt list is not appropriate. If he is signed by a club, such placement may become appropriate at any time depending on the status of the investigation. Upon the conclusion of the investigation, he may also be subject to discipline if the investigation finds that he has violated the law or league policies.”

You’ve already signed him at this point, and the NFL didn’t put Hill on the exempt list, so you keep him and force their hand. If they do, you part ways then. The Patriots didn’t wait for that because the old yenta, Kraft, decided to stick his nose into the football operations side. The side that’s supposed to be Belichick’s business. He did that because his little rub and tug situation kept coming up and, considering his hard line stances on women, he couldn’t have that. It was, and has been, a massive hit to the offensive side of the ball that hopefully Sanu and Harry can mitigate eventually.

This will one very long off-season if the Pats lose in the playoffs by one score or less.

This will one very long off-season if the Pats lose in the playoffs by one score or less.
This offense is putrid and if it continues to suck at full strength (starting today), all the more evidence that we should have kept AB.

I'm not completely against signing Brown...but if the WR's are healthy...I prefer Dwayne Allen instead...if he is healthy now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL RECAP
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case