PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs Packers and 2nd best QB in the league on BSPN - Official Game Thread

"Aaron Rodgers is SO GOOD that he can make his own teammates false start! It's incredible, guys."

Look at Jumpy Punk jumping all over the goddamned place with that ostentatious knee brace on...krist, I HATE this ego mad jerkoff. Playing a POS team coached by an OC who has NEVER heard of defensive schemes apparently, a team QB'ed by the son of a complete freakin' nobody ,Bobby Beathard, and Jumpy Punk is hamming it up like it'sa the goddamned '85 Bears...assclown

I can’t believe McCarthy is still there. Rodgers with an aggressive, creative play caller, would be legit real scary. Packers pretty much rely on their receivers to beat guys one on one (with the rare exception for that touchdown we just witnessed).
What do you think BB's praise of McCarthy was about after the 2014 game?

Packers D making goodwin look like the woman beater. Yeah I know goodwin is a speedster too.

Jeez i might hit the over in the first half

What do you think BB's praise of McCarthy was about after the 2014 game?
I don’t remember, it’s not like Bill is going to be a **** to his peers in a presser though.

I don’t remember, it’s not like Bill is going to be a **** to his peers in a presser though.
Yeah but it was different, he genuinely praised McCarthy after that game at the centre of the field, and then again in the off season at some point when McCarthy came up for some reason that I can't remember. So I'm wondering what it was that impressed BB.

Does anyone play defense anymore?

SF holding their own here

Lol! Booger did it again! He said he doesn't think the woman beater has world class speed like Goodwin. Wow he's so dumb. The woman beater is by far the more dangerous threat. We've played against Goodwin many times.

Is an incompletion ever Rodgers fault? I mean seriously. He throws it somewhere they aren’t? He points at the the receiver. Even the announcers wash his balls, and come up with an excuse. Take some god damn accountability Rodgers you putz.

31d6f064-8447-48d3-be23-5fcd7f157d8d-jpeg.21498

hl34KVI.gif

Did they just pronounce his name "beth-herd"? I'm sorry, this guy sucks and should always be called "beat-hard"

Shannahan is a genius.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back