PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs Packers and 2nd best QB in the league on BSPN - Official Game Thread

Pats might put up 40 in green bay

"Put his body on the line to get a 1st down" Yeah Witten, did you enjoy it when Romo did that?o_O

I don't know. Witten has his own level WTF-kery going on.
I find it annoying how he says someone is open during the play. Oh wow you can see him open when we can't... :rolleyes:

Like STFU. If you want to be like Tony Romo, give diagnosis before the play and after the play, not during the play.

So many complaining about Pats difficult win against KC . Its the NFL .

More basketball in cleats! Maybe they should change the name from football to passketball.

Commercial free half time show. Exactly what we've been asking for...:rolleyes:

lol making excuses for Aaron "we beat ourselves" Rodgers already. Oh it's injuries.:rolleyes:

Wow. I thought this game was gonna be lopsided. Think I’ll stay up to watch the 2nd half.

Wtf was that, the band wasn't even on the field. And it's not raining.

"Thanks to Garbage..." You took the words right out of my mouth Suzy, Garbage.o_O

More basketball in cleats! Maybe they should change the name from football to passketball.

The NFL is not far from the point where games are little more than a glorified 7 on 7 drill. If it's not the Patriots, don't waste your time.

Looks like a typical 66-63 game. Rodgers throws for 850 yards in loss. 3 homers for Sammy Sosa.

Gouda Jesus losing to the Niners huh?

Dude loses an awful lot for someone who is supposed to be God’s gift to quarterbacking.

Looks like Crosby fixed himself quickly. Much more quickly than the last time he went in a funk. Learning from his experiences no doubt.

Didn't think this game would go like this . Quite impressed with SF .

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back