PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Prospects

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Never too early

QB: Bo Nix, Auburn; Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina
RB: Drake Anderson, Arizona; Jalen Berger, Michigan State; D.J. Williams, Florida State
FB: Masen Wake, BYU
WR: Marvin Harrison Jr., Ohio State; Julian Fleming, Ohio State; Andrel Anthony, Oklahoma; Eli Pancol, Duke; Drake Stoops, Oklahoma; Chris Tyree, ND
TE: Brock Bowers, UGA; Gavin Bartholomew, PITT; Johnny Langan, RU
OT: Walker Parks, Clemson
LB: Michael Barrett, Michigan
CB: Tony Grimes, TAMU; Justin White, MSU

I guess everyone would like Marvin Harrison Jr. or Brock Bowers. I hope our record is too good to have a shot at them.

Nix is now at Oregon. Caleb Williams and Michael Penix are two other QBs who should be of interest this time next year

When it's this early, I only focus on which LSU players I want the Pats to pick. Currently there's only Maason Smith, and he needs to bounce back from injury this season. So my early binkie is Smith.

Nix is now at Oregon. Caleb Williams and Michael Penix are two other QBs who should be of interest this time next year
Love Nix...Expecting a huge year from him...Hopefully Mac solidifies himself this year

He's cursed with that last name. Left handed too.

Last edited:
From BGCs 2023 list, OTs (his Tiers 1 and 2):

Z. Nelson (Miami),
O. Fashanu (PSU),
D. Nester (WVU),
R. Scott (FSU),
C. Jones (Texas)

Last edited:
6'7, 235 pounds lol

Working on OT rn for you
I'm hoping for OT and DT next year. @BaconGrundleCandy who should I watch?
Been super busy with work, 6-7 days now that it's nice out but will do OT this weekend.

First wave of guys though .....

Top 10-15

Tier 1A
Joe Alt
Olumuyiwa Fashanu

Top 50-100

Tier 1B
Kingsley Suamataia
JC Latham
Robert Scott
Amarius Mims
Patrick Paul
Connor Colby

*edit*
Alt is the best OT rn but Olu has #1 overall pick potential. Both guys look like they could be top 15 tackles with some luck though.

Calling it right now: I expect 4 OTs to be taken in the first 15 picks, it happens every year no matter how questionable the talent level.:whistle:

Calling it right now: I expect 4 OTs to be taken in the first 15 picks, it happens every year no matter how questionable the talent level.:whistle:
I expect Alt and Fashanu to go top 5-8. So it's a good possibility 4-5 go top 20. This could be a very top heavy group if guys keep progressing. All the tier 2 guys could make a 1st RD jump.

I was at Notre Dame Vs Navy

Allowing for the level of competition, the two ND tackles looked good, as did WR Greathouse and their LB Liufau.

Hartmann was ok, but hard to judge. Had a clean pocket throughout. I did think he lacked a little zip and also had tunnel vision on a couple of snaps, where he had a wide open guy but didn't see him cos he was waiting for his first read to get open.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back