PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Four PATs!!!

904ea-16714106031507-1920.jpg

They need to switch kickers. His confidence is gone

Watch the Bucs come back and tie it up... only for Bowles to call a braindead stupid blitz with seconds remaining in the 4th Q, setting up Dallas for a 45 yard field goal... and he makes it.

Hey the Bucs score here it could be a 2 score game

LOL they should have gone for 2, what the heck is Mike McCarthy thinking

0-4 on XP is incredible.

Tristan Vizcaino might be kicking for the Cowboys next week. I don’t know how many better options there are than a practice squad player who hasn’t been signed to a futures contract.

I now hope Brady does come back. It would be awful if this was his last game, just like Marino's last game .

Well unlike at the end of last season where all of the vibes for a couple weeks was that Brady was likely retiring, this week its been the opposite and the whispers have all been that he's almost for sure coming back. Unless this game drives him to want to just bail forever. I hope not.

Not on the same page at all tonight

There's no way those throws to Evans are simply bad throws. Has to be miscommunication.

Wow, Tampa is really screwing the pooch!

yea im not staying up late for this garbage lol

Godwin fumbling is the least surprising part of this game. He's EXTREMELY lucky he seems to be down. Also, not sure why his face looks as if he got a football stuck up his butt.

"Call on the field" is a hurdle..

Not sure it matters who wins this game (Probably Dallas). I would be stunned if either of these teams don't get annihilated next week in SF.

I can't see Brady returning to TB unless Arians returns or they somehow get another top notch coach. Looking back, getting rid of Arians was such a huge blunder.

Brady is still capable of being a top 10 QB imo. But he will be 46 in 2023. He can't drag an entire team to the finish line like he was once capable of.
Who got rid of Arians? You do know he is 70 something and already retired due to health issues.

Last edited:
I think he was down

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back