PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An erudite, insightful young man displays incredible vocabulary and amazing athletic prowess!

I love how he holds up four fingers and says "he had three, count them three interceptions", then he realizes that he has too many fingers up and makes the proper adjustment.

@JetFan79 Honestly can't tell if you're being tongue-in-cheek or not. I mean, are you honestly optimistic that this team will turn it around? This is, by all historic measures, one of the worst teams ever. And it's not like this is still some young, plucky team with developing talent trying to put it all together; it's a cynical team that lacks character, leadership, and any semblance of pride.

Why would it make any difference if some players come back? Most of those guys have already played and done terribly already. The schedule is about to get harder. I think this is a 1-15 squad. You might as well just embrace the suck at this point.

Who are they going to beat? 0-16 is a real possibility. They need to beat the Chargers, Dolphins, or Raiders, though they'll probably be 10+ point dogs in all three games. They have no chance to beat any other team on here.

1603212968809.png

Last edited:
@JetFan79 Honestly can't tell if you're being tongue-in-cheek or not. I mean, are you honestly optimistic that this team will turn it around? This is, by all historic measures, one of the worst teams ever. And it's not like this is still some young, plucky team with developing talent trying to put it all together; it's a cynical team that lacks character, leadership, and any semblance of pride.

Why would it make any difference if some players come back? Most of those guys have already played and done terribly already. The schedule is about to get harder. I think this is a 1-15 squad. You might as well just embrace the suck at this point.

Who are they going to beat? 0-16 is a real possibility.
Yep. The HC has lost the locker room totally. The DC is openly stabbing the HC in the back just as predicted. The GM is trading away their good players. It's all circling the train just like the giant burrito JeteFan6969 ate last night. I really don't see anyone on that schedule that da Jete can beat.

If da Jete had any players who actually gave a damn, we'd be seeing stuff like this:

Instead they keep their mouths shut so they don't get tagged as being a problem child, and hope that Douglas trades them.

Should get more ripe once the trade deadline passes...

Jets open -22 @ KC.
Whatcha think, gang? Take KC and the points?

I love the last line:

It would be so Jetsy if they manage to contaminate da Jills and eek out a win or two to ruin their draft position.

I'm halfway rooting for Darnold to go to the Colts for nothing and become actually good. The Colts would have traded the pick the Jets used to get Darnold then picked him up used and damaged afterward with all the supporting players the Jets could never give himi.

Every once in a while, I find I have to tell all you guys again....DON'T OVERTHINK IT....basically, the Jets SUCK. There is no good reason to wonder why...it just is. As surely as the green sun rises in the spring it sinks into ebon darkness by fall. Theirs is not to damn their luck, tis only to know their Jets suck

welp...good start for the Jete...they jump out in front 10-0...Darnold looking good and...and....and.....and.....what the hell happened? ZERO Offense since the middle of the 2ndt quarter? 12-24 120 yards and 2 INT's for the Dumb Damn Dangit Darnit.....just ridiculous how badly this twerp sucks

Oh MY the jest lost again. Lawrence must be starting to sweat

Last edited:
Oh MY the jest lost again. Lawrence must be starting to worry

lawrence needs to be buying tons of life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance now, before he is drafted by the Jets and still eligible!

turned on the Jest / Bills at the end, thought it might be interesting. Jest have ball, needing to score on final drive. Announcer, almost on cue says, Jest can't take a sack here...and I burst out laughing as Darnold did just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots