Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Let's start in the gutter, where they reside.

And, in case they delete the tweet:

micronin127

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
My son and I couldn't stop laughing when that pick was announced. They lost their best receiver from 2019 in Robby Anderson, who isn't a #1 receiver to begin with. They have given Sam Darnold nothing to work with. Both Jerry Jeudy and CeeDee Lamb are available. Both are elite receivers. Both are #1 WRs.

They picked Mekhi Becton. I nearly threw up when I heard analysts comparing him to Orlando Pace and saying his measurables are generational. What a hype machine load of crap! He is more likely to eat his way out of the league than he is to develop into a top tier pass protector. He is a project! Great run blocking, weak in pass protection.

What do you think would happen in a game where Chase Young lines up opposite Mekhi Becton? Young would sack Darnold a few times because of consistency, effort, and conditioning. Young is elite. Becton is a blob.

And they still don't have any receivers. So, Darnold has to hold the ball longer.

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Just read a 9 page Becton thread at Gang Green MB.

Takeaways-

At first most posters were negative, many thinking they had more of a need at WR.

As time went on it seemed posters were liking it more citing his 17% body fat and never giving up a sack in college.

A couple of funny Becton quotes-

"I've never been to NY but I do know they had Brett Favre and LT in the past."

"I just love the NY griminess, its a real tough place."

Uptown

Standin' Pat
Just read a 9 page Becton thread at Gang Green MB.

Takeaways-

At first most posters were negative, many thinking they had more of a need at WR.

As time went on it seemed posters were liking it more citing his 17% body fat and never giving up a sack in college.

A couple of funny Becton quotes-

"I've never been to NY but I do know they had Brett Favre and LT in the past."

"I just love the NY griminess, its a real tough place."
Well, he ain’t lying about the second quote; but how would he know? o_O Lol

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Oh Manush, you never learn :headscratch:... you always say the jest are going to win big but the reverse always happens , so if your saying Stidham sucks, it must mean Stidham will be great.

Week 17: Sunday, Jan 3 at Patriots, 1 pm
Jarrett Stidham might stink, but Bill Belichick isn’t going to make it easy on his home turf, especially when he’s scratching and clawing to earn a playoff spot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.