PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this thread start with a poll? There seems to be a lot of different opinions about how much the Jets suck.

I left a message to Tunes to rectify this gross oversight..

Any word from Tunes?

Covid, protests/riots, and now no Tunes Jets Suck thread. Crazy times.

I spoke to him recently. He really doesn't like you very much.

Again, no disrespect for the OP, but it's not the same without Tune's enumeration of Jete douchery to start the thread.

I don't know Tune's history but could he be pouting that another Jet thread was started?

I went through 3 pages of the Schein NFL prediction thread and gave up trying to find a Darnold mention.

He predicts Sam I Am becomes a star in 2020.

I wish there was a national sports award group that gave yearly awards to sports media worse predictions.

You could even have a HOF class voted by fans for a lifetime of
stupid comments.

Actual footage of Jachai Polite’s second day?

I don't know Tune's history but could he be pouting that another Jet thread was started?

I went through 3 pages of the Schein NFL prediction thread and gave up trying to find a Darnold mention.

He predicts Sam I Am becomes a star in 2020.

I wish there was a national sports award group that gave yearly awards to sports media worse predictions.

You could even have a HOF class voted by fans for a lifetime of
stupid comments.

Tune is not a pouter. Not sure why you would say that. Personally I'm a little worried about him. I believe his wife is a nurse.

Tune is not a pouter. Not sure why you would say that. Personally I'm a little worried about him. I believe his wife is a nurse.

Did he have a pattern of disappearing for months before?

I was just guessing on the pouting as I know nothing personal about him.

You need to STFU and leave this thread. It's for "Jets Sucks" aficionados . Plenty of social jerkoff warrior threads for you to vomit up your pinheaded "takes"

Did he have a pattern of disappearing for months before?

I was just guessing on the pouting as I know nothing personal about him.

Strange direction you chose to go in. You know nothing about him but guessed he's a pouter?

I'm not sure what's going on with him but can guarantee it's not pouting.

Again, no disrespect for the OP, but it's not the same without Tune's enumeration of Jete douchery to start the thread.

If it helps (a little) I posted Tunes' list in post #31. It's not the same without him though.

In case of accidental poisoning, have one of these jerseys available to induce immediate projectile vomiting...

117391461_23845361502800659_3400031819027094375_n.png.jpg

If you actually see some mutt wearing one of these abominations suggest they change the last words to "a tad potassy chloride" and hope they check it out...

If you actually see some mutt wearing one of these abominations suggest they change the last words to "a tad potassy chloride" and hope they check it out...

If they're JEST fans, what makes you think they have the requisite brain cells to figure out what "potassy chloride" is?

In case of accidental poisoning, have one of these jerseys available to induce immediate projectile vomiting...

The funniest thing about this shirt is that is has to be at least a 2or 3XXL for a true "Jets Lady".

117391461_23845361502800659_3400031819027094375_n.png.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill