PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI for anyone who might care: I will be posting the official 2021 Jets Suck thread within the next few days, just wanted to first see who the green turds drafted at No. 2. I'm fighting back nausea just looking at that swollen-headed whelp's face.

I looked at a short clip of the Jest Draft Room when they were picking Wilson. A bunch of paunchy middle-aged white guys were high-fiving one another like golfers who'd made a hole-in-one when there wasn't even a decision to make. There was a single young guy in the room holding a phone -- presumably, the only one doing any work. I have nothing against Mr Wilson -- or, at least, I didn't this time yesterday -- but it is clearly the Same Old J-E-T-E and the odds are that they will ruin him like they ruined so many QBs in the past.

I looked at a short clip of the Jest Draft Room when they were picking Wilson. A bunch of paunchy middle-aged white guys were high-fiving one another like golfers who'd made a hole-in-one when there wasn't even a decision to make. There was a single young guy in the room holding a phone -- presumably, the only one doing any work. I have nothing against Mr Wilson -- or, at least, I didn't this time yesterday -- but it is clearly the Same Old J-E-T-E and the odds are that they will ruin him like they ruined so many QBs in the past.
It sounds like Mr Wilson was one of the guys in the draft room'

1619803879227.png

The Stormin' Mormon!!! Yes..from Utah to Broadway..what could possibly go right? LMAO Forever

This is going to be interesting. I spent a couple years around SLC for school. Even renting a condo in Wilson's hometown of Draper UT for a year. Different world out there.

Sam coming from Cali recently mentioned the fabled NY media was rough to deal with.

Wilson is definitely going to have some growing pains on n off the field. Hopefully he has some thick skin.

Saleh is a rah-rah kind of guy, literally from the Pete Carroll school.

Douglas will need to draft freakish athletes on defense for the team to be good because the Carroll scheme itself is simple.

Meanwhile, Douglas just spent two first round draft picks on offense.

Clearly the same old schizoid Jete team building philosophy is at work.

Clearly it won't be long into the season till we see the finger pointing and back stabbing erupt.

Wilson is a guy who has an injury history and moved up the charts because his school played a weak schedule.

The Jete have no choice but throw him to the wolves, the fans and owners will insist, the only alternate is Hoyer and we know he is marginal at best.

It won't surprise me if this is another Jete swing and miss like Darnit, the whole staff gets fired, and we get another Jete reboot two years from now.

That'll be good enough for Douglas and Saleh, Woody's money spends well.

we are on a 10 game winning streak against the Jets lol. I hope Bill comes up with a defensive gameplay and spanks them and their new QB next year

Just saw that the rats are the Only team to draft a QB twice in the first three picks within four years. The stormin morman this year and damn darnit in 2018. The jete are the best when it comes to sucking, its like they work at it.

Last edited:
And so it starts......

Jets' Zach Wilson asked about mom Lisa in awkward interview (nypost.com)

Craig Carton blasted for asking Zach Wilson about his ‘really hot’ mom​

WFAN host Craig Carton used his first interview with Zach Wilson to ask the new Jets quarterback about his “really hot” mom, and that did not go over well with listeners.

“Your mom has become the lead story,” Carton told Wilson on the “Carton and Roberts” show Friday. “And I say that respectfully because people are like, ‘the star of the first round of the draft is Mrs. Wilson because she’s a very attractive woman.’
“And I’m just wondering how awkward that is for you, that you just got picked second overall in the draft, and the focus is, wow, his mom is really hot,” Carton said as he and co-host Evan Roberts laughed. “I’m sure you’ve dealt with this your whole life, but now it’s playing out on Broadway. How awkward is that for you?”

NYC, the media, and the fans are going to eat this kid alive.

Last edited:
Two draft picks with the same name. I'm not even sure what's wrong with it, but it just seems so Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back