PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...I'll give you the rules instead (no matter how hackneyed they sound)

Rule #1...The Jets SUCK

Rule #2...if any questions arise, refer to Rule #1
Great life lesson: Keep it simple. When one walks past a pile of shyte in the road, one should just avert their eyes and make sure to not step in it, not ask questions like why is there a pile of shyte in the road or where did it come from, etc.

You’re welcome.

Wow. Losing to the 2020 NE Patriots, with barely a starter available. This is a new low for the Jets.

To destroying the career of another top talent. The jete should be kicked out of the league

Honestly right now I'm just hoping we get the #1 pick. Whether or not we use it is another story.

Still have yet to see Sam with the 3 starting WRs who played last night. A lot of the season was with WRs 6 through 8 on the depth chart.

And is Lawrence really that good? I don't follow college ball, but I hear he's the best college QB in 20+ years. (Seems we hear that about some prospect every year.) Yet Clemson's Freshman backup took a top 5 ranked Notre Dame to overtime and had like 400+ yards passing.

So I just want the #1 pick. If Sam looks better, keep him and trade the pick for the largest haul ever seen. Or take the kid if he is worth it.

Honestly right now I'm just hoping we get the #1 pick. Whether or not we use it is another story.

Still have yet to see Sam with the 3 starting WRs who played last night. A lot of the season was with WRs 6 through 8 on the depth chart.

And is Lawrence really that good? I don't follow college ball, but I hear he's the best college QB in 20+ years. (Seems we hear that about some prospect every year.) Yet Clemson's Freshman backup took a top 5 ranked Notre Dame to overtime and had like 400+ yards passing.

So I just want the #1 pick. If Sam looks better, keep him and trade the pick for the largest haul ever seen. Or take the kid if he is worth it.

Lawrence is awful, yeah that's it, awful, you should stick with Darnold, he is the future.

path.jpg

Awww you still think there is hope for the Jets organization....cute.

When the Patriots win and when the Jets lose its a double win for the Patriots!

We may be 3-5, but at least we can celebrate the 0-9 Jets!

hey numbnuts...Lawrence DID NOT PLAY in the game against N.D. He's injured...like your pathetic central nervous system.

hey numbnuts...Lawrence DID NOT PLAY in the game against N.D. He's injured...like your pathetic central nervous system.

Hence thinking he may not be all that great. The Freshman backup did great.

Hey the jest didnt lose this week..... oh yah, thts right, they didnt play.

Congratulations to the Jete on being the first team to be eliminated from winning a division title in the 2020 season. It has now been 18 years since Gang Green gloriously celebrated the win on a 3-way tiebreaker; it has been 22 years since the AFC team from New Jersey won the division outright.

With Steps 1 and 2 of their 2020 master plan fulfilled (the other being the first team to clinch a losing record), next goal up is to be the first team to be eliminated from the playoffs - which will likely happen tomorrow.

That would leave only their 2020 championship quest of finishing with a perfect 0-16 record, and receiving the number one draft pick in the 2021 Draft. While that perfection of imperfection appears to be a Jete destiny, keep in mind that they still have seven more opportunities to screw that up - and fumble that number one pick of the draft over to Jacksonville, or perhaps even the Chargers (this week's opponent).

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Chargers and an Exit 44W team were once again involved in a draft fiasco - where a QB refused to play for a team with the top over overall pick, forcing a trade? Except unlike 17 years ago, the player forced a move OUT of NY/NJ - rather than the reverse.

Jest score opening TD...miss XP....heh....sucky mcsuckles the suckiest kicker in the league...perfect Jete

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST