PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Training Camp Thread - Day 10 (8/7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I saw a TV shot from camp a few days back of a bunch of players doing a sidestepping exercise down the field. Decker caught my eye immediately - just gliding along so smoothly compared with everyone else.

Does the team provide the fans a nearby water fountain or purchasing option, or do you need to bring your own water?
On a normal day they sell water at stadium prices. They do let you bring your own.
In the past on rediculously hot days I believe they sold it for a buck or just gave it away.

different look at Etling
(uncompetitive = in competitive)

You guys are arguing over these two talking like which one is the better sports car, and the reality is they're both used Kias

Hey, that's not fair! I drive a Kia and it's a damn fine vehicle for the price.

I think there a pun intended...Pleasant Surprise...maybe

Shocked that none of the other media geniuses haven't gone all Captain Obvious on that one before this. OTOH, I expected at least one of them, back in 2008, to pipe up with, "the left tackle was flagged for holding the Mayo", but none ever did.

FWIW, I saw a TV shot from camp a few days back of a bunch of players doing a sidestepping exercise down the field. Decker caught my eye immediately - just gliding along so smoothly compared with everyone else.
Decker is an NFL -proven, professional receiver. I don't know if he'll make the team (based on his contract its likely) and how much he'll play but it would not surprise me if he made some plays at the start of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back